Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And today i have signed all the papers:) 85kwPerformance, Solid Black, tan interior, tech-pakage, Panorama-roof, shelf, 21" wheel, airsuspension, soundsystem, twincharger. (Everything that is possible ex rear faced seats).

Delivery est. Jul/august 2013:) EU R#264

Today i recieved an email from Tesla with good news!

EU- models will be offered with following extra options:

- winter package: seatheating rear seats, upgraded batteryheating for cold weather driving, etc
- Performance Plus (steering/suspension)
- Alarm
- Lightpakage
- Parkassist

I'm curious to know details about "light package" (what does it bring compared to Tech package) and "Parkassist" (for Audi "park assist" is a hill hold feature).

But first of all, how about giving us technical details about the 3 phases compatible charge port ? We are less than 2 month away from the start of production, TM must have technical details all finalized by now. Some people might need to get some electrical work done on their garage.

But first of all, how about giving us technical details about the 3 phases compatible charge port ? We are less than 2 month away from the start of production, TM must have technical details all finalized by now. Some people might need to get some electrical work done on their garage.

Yes, we have been discussing that in the other thread... It seems to be a Type 2 socket that supports up to 32 A 3-ph (63 A with twin chargers). I hope we get the detailed confirmation during the next days.

Bipo, seems I can't locate the thread you're referring to...Could you be more specific? CEE 400/32 with standard charger would be awesome, but that's 22 kW, and twin charger support for CEE 400/64 would equal 44 kW. That would be quite amazing and, honestly, sounds too good to be true...

LightPackage: Lights in dorwell, footwell, doorpanles, storagerooms (This option is standard for the Sign`s)

Charging: YES, 3phase, with outlet/charger suited for the Eu-standards, and also an adaptor for the ChaDemo-chargers:)

ParkAssist: Parkingsensors in front and in the rear, with accoustic warning as well as a graphic in the dasboard.

Last edited:
Bipo, seems I can't locate the thread you're referring to...Could you be more specific? CEE 400/32 with standard charger would be awesome, but that's 22 kW, and twin charger support for CEE 400/64 would equal 44 kW. That would be quite amazing and, honestly, sounds too good to be true...

That's what I've been told in Geneva... But nothing confirmed indeed. We should wait a few weeks to know the final charging power to be supported ;)

P.S: This is the thread I'm talking about Europe: Future Charging for Model S 1-phase or 3-phase? (Part 2))

That's what I've been told in Geneva... But nothing confirmed indeed. We should wait a few weeks to know the final charging power to be supported ;)

P.S: This is the thread I'm talking about Europe: Future Charging for Model S 1-phase or 3-phase? (Part 2))

In the video from Elon`s visit in Norway 6th of march, apx 40 minutes in the streaming, he confirmed 3-phase charging. If it handles the 400v i really dont know, but 3-phase indeed.

LightPackage: Lights in dorwell, footwell, doorpanles, storagerooms (This option is standard for the Sign`s)

Charging: YES, 3phase, with outlet/charger suited for the Eu-standards, and also an adaptor for the ChaDemo-chargers:)

ParkAssist: Parkingsensors in front and in the rear, with accoustic warning as well as a graphic in the dasboard.

Is the Lightpackage the same as the lighs included in the tech package?