Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have two reservations for a Model S in our company and we got a VIN for the NEWEST reservation:

R231 / RN014226 = No VIN
R232 / RN304594 = 5YJXXXX16728

Weird isn't it? My (R231) reservation is the oldest, but the newest get's his VIN first?

Well, that shows the process is completely random, since I assume we get both cars on the same day.

I tried today the iPhone Tesla app that I have downloaded in the US iTunes store ... and it shows now the VIN Number in the App but it says "Mobile App Remote Access is OFF" Turn Remote Access ON from the vehicle's touchscreen by going to the Controls > Settings > Vehicle ... hope this is the first sign that the car is finally produced or in production. Nevertheless to be realistic it only says that the VIN is now connected with the APP ... (CH Sig #4)

I have been looking in the revision history of the sheet and it is messed up on jul. 8, 11:57 PM Los Angeles-time (we can restore it, but i prefer to let the owner of the sheet do this)

Someone has been:

- Sorting on production number, which caused Signatures and P's to mix.
- Changing countries (I had apparantly moved from NL to CH. I like the Alps, but not that much)
- Changing all countries upwards from #600 to either NO or NL (why this was done is beyond me)

Someone has been:

- Sorting on production number, which caused Signatures and P's to mix.
- Changing countries (I had apparantly moved from NL to CH. I like the Alps, but not that much)
- Changing all countries upwards from #600 to either NO or NL (why this was done is beyond me)

I had to reset the spreadsheet to the version from Jul 9, 7:24 AM PT. So the spreadsheet is ok for now, but everybody that entered information between that time and now will have to do it again.

Last edited:
:redface:
I just talked to the Tesla office in Zurich. They seem to have more accurate information now!
My car (Sig P85+ #217, VIN 14285) is produced already and is IN TRANSIT !!
It is unknown though if it is still on the train to the eastcoast or already on the ship.
They expect about 40 days from leaving production in Fremont until delivery to the customers in Switzerland.

Btw. the Tesla app still shows 'Your vehicle may not be ready'.

- - - Updated - - -

... and it shows now the VIN Number in the App but it says "Mobile App Remote Access is OFF" ... (CH Sig #4)
Whoohooo!! Things are moving!!

I tried today the iPhone Tesla app that I have downloaded in the US iTunes store ... and it shows now the VIN Number in the App but it says "Mobile App Remote Access is OFF" Turn Remote Access ON from the vehicle's touchscreen by going to the Controls > Settings > Vehicle ... hope this is the first sign that the car is finally produced or in production. Nevertheless to be realistic it only says that the VIN is now connected with the APP ... (CH Sig #4)

My experience has been that if the car doesn't exist you get a message that says the car cannot be contacted (and I believe something about your vehicle may not be ready). If you get the Access Is Off message it means the car was contacted and the setting checked, which means it's at least very near completion.