Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TOMS : No cars are yet in transfer for Europe, but it's starting soon now.
Indeed! I talked to the Zurich Store again and now they stepped back and declared that my car is currently in production and will be shipped end of July. I should expect delivery early September!
But she said, a few cars (3..5) have left Fremont with destination Europe already.
Two days ago they looked my car up in their system and it showed that production is finished and that my car has left Fremont and did not arrive in Europe yet. Today they looked it up again and it shows that it's in production...

I also changed my address in 'MyTesla' a while ago (because I moved to a different house). Today the old address showed up in the new MyTesla. So I changed it again. While being in the store, they found both addresses in their system. There was no interest in changing it. 'When we call you for the delivery appointment, there is still enough time to change it.'
They also said that it is not so important what 'MyTesla' says. Important is that my car is in production (is it really???) and it will be delivered early September (really???).

I lost a lot of confidence! I think, this weekend I will wash my current car and try to find joy driving this dinosaur again...

Last edited:
Indeed! I talked to the Zurich Store again and now they stepped back and declared that my car is currently in production and will be shipped end of July. I should expect delivery early September!

I'm sure you will get it sooner than that... my contacts are French people working INSIDE Tesla in Freemont and they say NO/CH delivery will be Mid/late August... so don't worry!
What is your car number (signature or production XXX ?)

That would be a nice surprise, Tigerjeff
Sig P85+ #217, VIN 14285

Toms, with your number and taking the fact you are in Switzerland, you will get the car in August (Mid to end August).
Btw, note that this is IF and ONLY IF everything is going well... if boat sinks, don't expect car before Xmas lol!

TigerJeff, you are lucky to be the first in France to get Model S ;)
Timothée from Tesla told me I will get mine not before middle September (#2284 for a P85)

Yes, I know I'm lucky, but I'm not expected it before September... (I'm with a Signature #333), maybe end of August but not counting too much on it.
My delivery window was Jun/July... What was yours?
Nice to see French people here!

When I was at Freemont for the first Model S drives (I was not driving, a special driver was) in October 2011, I was the only French!

For those of you that need a type2 male to type2 female mode 3 32A/400V 3 phase cable, talk to this guy: [email protected]

3m GB£189
5m GB£209
7m GB£249 special order only 6 weeks lead time

If you live in Switzerland, contact me I have a mass order open until next week and we could add your order to the mass order to share shipping cost. send me an email [email protected]. But only if you live in Switzerland. Else contact James directly.

For those of you that need a type2 male to type2 female mode 3 32A/400V 3 phase cable, talk to this guy: [email protected]

3m GB£189
5m GB£209
7m GB£249 special order only 6 weeks lead time

If you live in Switzerland, contact me I have a mass order open until next week and we could add your order to the mass order to share shipping cost. send me an email [email protected]. But only if you live in Switzerland. Else contact James directly.

Marco, you think we will need that too for France?
I heard that we will be provided a tri phase type2 cable for France, isn't it?

Marco, you think we will need that too for France?
I heard that we will be provided a tri phase type2 cable for France, isn't it?

According to the document that was once posted you get a single phase and a tri-phase connector to connect to normal household outlets like CEE and similar. My understanding is that you can charge at max 11kw with that.

If you want to charge at 22kw you need a type-2 to type-2 connector and a wallbox as I understood. Also many public charging stations are type-2 based.

The same for me, but the order status is blank. I had to enter the driver license and the "social security information" ( I don't know the reason...)
My RN is 1228.

micgal, The reason is, they need this License number or social security information in the future for licence your car on to your name before delivery. That's what I think