Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was quickly at the Tesla Service Center Switzerland in Winterthur (Zürich) since I had a License Plate to swap for my car that will be delivered tomorrow .. just made some pictures and thought will share ...
2013-08-16 13.39.57.jpg

2013-08-16 12.38.26.jpg

finally spotted my car as well ... my kids asked why we can't go home with it now ...
2013-08-16 12.31.01.jpg

... finally only some hours away :biggrin:

btw: spotted the frunk cargo net installed ...

Gratuliere! Nice car. Not sure though whether I like the US nose better or the EU nose for the small Swiss front number plates.

Now I get confidence again that I really get my car next Friday :)

I actually don't like the front license plate holder. Its way too big for our small plates. Its for me the only ugly thing in the car. all the rest is beautiful.

Most likely I will get somebody looking at that to change it.

Ok Thanks Felixtb!
Mkuendig, do you think it's because you sent a email to elon that you get your car in first in CH?
Congrats... Nice car !!! Cant believe I'm sig#333 with a final configuration in January with a delivery windows planed for jun-jul and still no car... That making me crazy!!

I think for now it is all the sigs and then comes the roadsters and friends and then gen production. I am slated for 29th of august as a roadster owner.......

One swiss roadster friend said he had a planned delivery date mid august, so he should have gotten his already. I still hope for a mid september delivery, but no final date so far, i have a 'normal' reservation.

Things seem to be moving in the Netherlands.

This Thursday (22-08) the first cars will be delivered and my colleague (R232) got an e-mail from his DS today and got an exact date: 26-09

In the next couple of weeks we should see Model S starting to drive on the Dutch roads.