Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sig #84 EU has landed! :)

Picked it up today from the Munich Service Center. All went smooth and the staff is great.

Took it for a ride the whole afternoon. It is still surprising me that even after 40000 electric kilometres with my Tesla Roadster the Model S still can put a smile on my face. It's amazing what quantum leap Tesla has achieved within such a short time.

View attachment 28916

btw would have loved to get the number M - NO 645, but NO is not allowed as letters in Munich area ...

You do know you got One of the best numbers out there? Google leetspeak / l33tsp34k, whatever.
Short breakdown.

S = 5
L = 1
A = 4

You got: TE574, basically; TESLA!!

Yes - EU Sig #425 - Dutch - trying not to be impatient while I watch others get delivery dates :confused:

Me too ;-) Eu Sig #333... that is strange that you have a higher Reservation number and a lower VIN number!

They're not producing on VIN-order.

Seems that you are right ;-)

Tesla France has Just told me that Europe May soon bave a cruise delivery about 200 cars per week
France Will have first deliveries next week

Who told you that? As I'm number one in France and not expected my car before at least 2 weeks, seems optimists that cars are going to be delivered next week in France...

Just got an email from DS. Scheduled date for pickup is Sept 26th at Tilburg. My vin is 16785, reservation 348.

So now I need to get the car to Poznan, Poland. That is 915km. Originally I was planning to send a flatbed truck. But now I feel tempted to do a road trip... :)
Could anyone advise if this would be practical? Would it take two or three days? I'd rather not drive 40km/h. Would prefer motorways, 130km/h.
Maybe you know any suitable charging places to stop along the route?

Just got an email from DS. Scheduled date for pickup is Sept 26th at Tilburg. My vin is 16785, reservation 348.

So now I need to get the car to Poznan, Poland. That is 915km. Originally I was planning to send a flatbed truck. But now I feel tempted to do a road trip... :)
Could anyone advise if this would be practical? Would it take two or three days? I'd rather not drive 40km/h. Would prefer motorways, 130km/h.
Check lemnet.org, that will show you charging stations in Germany. I know those from RWE are 22kW, but I'm not sure how to pay there.

Make sure you carry the correct adaptors or cables - afaik there is no type 2 cable included with your vehicle !

Me too ;-) Eu Sig #333... that is strange that you have a higher Reservation number and a lower VIN number!

Seems that you are right ;-)

Who told you that? As I'm number one in France and not expected my car before at least 2 weeks, seems optimists that cars are going to be delivered next week in France...

M. Brière told me that This morning. He also tôld me that He had Several customers in corsia but doesnt know grand chose about delivery

What is needed is a sticky thread for tested roadtrip locations. We are planning to pick up in Tilburg and drive to Stockholm...