Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations! What is your VIN? Please share pictures :smile:
My VIN is: XXXXXP17179

And some pictures from today:

tesla-model-s-delivery-bay.jpg

tesla-model-s-driveway_1.jpg

tesla-model-s-driveway_2.jpg

Last edited:
Denamrk delivery

Thank You TESLA for reminder :

"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others" - G.Orwell

Princess and ministers get their Model S before others ! :cursing:

Last edited by a moderator:
One step closer - yesterday my status changed to "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S" :)
Now I guess its about 45 days of waiting until delivery.
Im EU#P553, but I did wait some weeks before finalized in the spring.

In the exact same spot as you, Niels! I am EU#P614, was a bit slow on the trigger when finalizing, and my status changed last thursday. Hopefully I will also be allowed to pick up my car in Copenhagen (and NOT Tilburg)

In the exact same spot as you, Niels! I am EU#P614, was a bit slow on the trigger when finalizing, and my status changed last thursday. Hopefully I will also be allowed to pick up my car in Copenhagen (and NOT Tilburg)

I'm EU#P1729 and yesterday my S went in production. I finalised May 4th, but most importantly, I live in the Netherlands and if I don't get it this year, I'll have to pay 15000 eu more taxes in the next 5 years. So Tesla is keen on delivering a lot of S's in NL this year...

@Tigerjeff

I haven’t kept track of all of it (it’s a long fast moving thread). But as I understand it the driver had plenty of time to safely stop the car and exit. There’s also testimony from the driver about the car hitting, or running over, a rather large object (presumably made out of metal) at high speed on the freeway. So as long as you don’t hit or run over something that the main crash structure behind the bumper won’t take care of, you will (as I understand it) be perfectly fine. And even if you do hit such an item – as long as you stop the car and exit the vehicle – you, and all your passengers, will also (again, as I understand it) be perfectly fine.

- - - Updated - - -

And in this case, as I understand it, the car also even expressly told the driver to stop and exit the car.

Last edited:
What do you mean with that? There is no need for panic about a single case of fire. Hundreds of high quality ice cars are burning every year after accidents.
I would buy your model s for half of the prize that you paid If you are afraid of getting grilled in you car :mad:.
I don’t see why you have to assume the worst. I don’t think Jeff meant any harm. He probably just stated that he had just learned about the accident. There’s always a risk that nuances get ‘lost in translation’…

Last edited: