Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yes I will seriosly considering cancelling if I get another delay message so dont worry! will also contact the local consumer orgs etc if they dont refund the booking fee. alternatively put out the car for sale and see how the interest is. that is my plan B. Plan B car would be some ICE and probably back to the brand i know at that stage. that is my plan B. still at plan A...

@Hybris : where are you going to pick upp your car?
If it is Stockholm perhaps they have delayd your delivery because of the SC was not ready. (just my speculation)
Personaly i think your car will come whith the same boat as mine.

assume it Stockholm but as with most other tings very little communication and information. I did talk to the tesla rep befor xmas as the danish SC mumbled that I have to pay for shipping the car even though I could chose sweden in the order process and nowhere or no info that any shipping costs would need tombe payed. Plus I dont want to mess with a transport company if any damage on the car at delivery. especially when reading Teslas statement that they have no liability after loading on a truck.

Anyway I have no clue but just assume Stockholm delivery of the car where I can inspect and approve it. i actually live in Uppsala.

Messy process to become a Tesla owner... ;-)

assume it Stockholm but as with most other tings very little communication and information. I did talk to the tesla rep befor xmas as the danish SC mumbled that I have to pay for shipping the car even though I could chose sweden in the order process and nowhere or no info that any shipping costs would need tombe payed. Plus I dont want to mess with a transport company if any damage on the car at delivery. especially when reading Teslas statement that they have no liability after loading on a truck.

Anyway I have no clue but just assume Stockholm delivery of the car where I can inspect and approve it. i actually live in Uppsala.

Messy process to become a Tesla owner... ;-)

If Stockholm delivery is not available yet, you could take delivery of your car in Copenhagen, and use the opportunity to take a road trip and get to know your new car. You'll probably be driving a lot the first few days anyway.

I drove from Oslo, through Denmark to Kiel in Germany with my family on my first week.

In about a year, you can brag about your road trip in the good old days, before there were superchargers in Sweden...

My DS contacted me by mail yesterday to send me the paper for the matriculation and tell me the delivery will be around 3nd week of february.

Hybris : BMW also have big delay on delivery, my friend canceled its i3 order they say him it will be delayed to april !!

not sure its possible to drive from Copenhagen to stockholm/Uppsala... its longer than the reach of the model S and sweden is lousy in terms of public chargers...

If you go over Helsingör, you will easily reach Jönköping where there are several chargers, incl. Type2 Mode3 (just be sure to get a type2-cable beforehand). At least with the 85kWh, you should make the trip on one stop if you eco-drive a bit.