Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got it. Flawless. Now it is in to get wrapped

Attachments

• 8D9DF131-865D-4A8F-A8E2-941F009F4580.jpeg
    8D9DF131-865D-4A8F-A8E2-941F009F4580.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 136
I just called with Tesla, still have a VIN assigned (they don't want to share it, and because it's a lease car I cannot see it in the app directly). Expected delivery 28-31/12, but the guy also caveated that they don't make any concrete promises for the next days as the ship still needs to arrive (+ transport to NL).

He confirmed the 10km free super charger credit if pickup still happens this year. Told him to hurry up then, I'm ready to pick it up.. 😂

• Funny
Reactions: maarten.claes
Can you confirm if on-board charger is 11kW and what type is mobile charger one or 3 phase? Thanks! Have you type2 cable with car?
She was not exactly sure, it charges 11 kW on their 22 kW chargers, maybe it was limited in car settings tho. Car is now getting xpel stealth and my wall connector is installed at 3 phase 11 kW (16A) atm so somebody else needs to confirm this. Its recommended by Tesla to not exceed 11 kW for everyday use for best battery health...

I have received 1 small classic mobile charger, 1 blue cord for charging at Cordless stations, and bought wall connector with pedestal. Hope it helps.

Reactions: DrKleiner and lsds