Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On their website sitll 16.6 kW @ 400V (Type 2)...
Yeah, I know. I'm just telling you what I know: multiple experienced Tesla owners in Sweden have independently reported that they're getting 11 kW with their Plaids on 22 kW chargers.

On the Swedish site, they've actually updated that chart with a cryptical foot note:

1671743551794.png

The text at the bottom basically says "the charging speed for Model S and Model X with a single charger will be limited to 11 kW". A bit hard to tell what that actually means.

Reactions: lsds and tmsp-cj
Yeah, I know. I'm just telling you what I know: multiple experienced Tesla owners in Sweden have independently reported that they're getting 11 kW with their Plaids on 22 kW chargers.

On the Swedish site, they've actually updated that chart with a cryptical foot note:

View attachment 888039

The text at the bottom basically says "the charging speed for Model S and Model X with a single charger will be limited to 11 kW". A bit hard to tell what that actually means.
May you send this URL, please.

Finally picked mine after full PPF application.
Nice tiny touches I really like compared to old Model S, i.e. slightly different, wider rear (lack of TESLA name on this black bar on the rear trunk, I really didn't like it, as it was T logo over TESLA word).

Also, I have narrow bezels on the rear screen and ... lack of either PLAID word or PLAID badge during delivery - they said they will send it to me via DHL later this month ;D

Attachments

• IMG_3742.jpeg
    IMG_3742.jpeg
    521.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3746.jpeg
    IMG_3746.jpeg
    447.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3744.jpeg
    IMG_3744.jpeg
    487.3 KB · Views: 91
Finally picked mine after full PPF application.
Nice tiny touches I really like compared to old Model S, i.e. slightly different, wider rear (lack of TESLA name on this black bar on the rear trunk, I really didn't like it, as it was T logo over TESLA word).

Also, I have narrow bezels on the rear screen and ... lack of either PLAID word or PLAID badge during delivery - they said they will send it to me via DHL later this month ;D

Nice pic with the Benz ad 😆

Reactions: GaborWnuk