Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in a phone call with a SA and he couldn't tell me if my MS 2016 snow chains or 21" turbine wheels will fit in the new MSLR...he said to try them and find out..
The old 21" Turbines will "fit" but they aren't going to look very good since the new car is wider. IMHO would not do it.

Here is the comparison between original 21" Turbine and new 21" Arachnid.

E587B406-09F0-4809-9379-9E9691D934C4.jpeg

3381596B-E1C2-45A8-BB2A-D913EAFB2491.jpeg

Information from here Original and New.

• Helpful
Reactions: MikkoJ
The old 21" Turbines will "fit" but they aren't going to look very good since the new car is wider. IMHO would not do it.

Here is the comparison between original 21" Turbine and new 21" Arachnid.

View attachment 887207
View attachment 887208

Information from here Original and New.
Thanks for the info! I'll install them and post a picture. They might look still better than the original 19" (I didn't order the 21" Arachnid)

Thanks for the info! I'll install them and post a picture. They might look still better than the original 19" (I didn't order the 21" Arachnid)
You can try the difference here:
Alloy Wheel & Tyre Fitment Calculator. Offset, Tyre Stretch and Speedo Error | Will They Fit.

You can find the 19" information from the above tsportline site.

Here is also some pictures when someone put the old 19" Slipstreams to the new car (looks horrible in my opinion).

19" Slipstreams fit on Palladium / Refresh Model S

• Informative
Reactions: MikkoJ
According to the delivery center my S Plaid is still at Zeebrugge (it arrived on the first Höegh on Dec 5). I’ve had the registration papers (French Carte Grise) since the end of November. A delivery before Christmas seems unlikely.

Had a call with Tesla today. Car comes with a mobile charger (11Kw max on 3 phase CEE16 plug or 3Kw with single phase plug, also included) and a Type 2 cable (17 Kw max)

I've talked to several people who've already received a Plaid here in Sweden who have tried charging on 22 kW chargers with the blue type 2 cable, and all of them say they've only gotten 11 kW. Unfortunately I think what Tesla told you is wrong and that they've lowered the maximum 3 phase charging on European S/X to 11 kW.

I've talked to several people who've already received a Plaid here in Sweden who have tried charging on 22 kW chargers with the blue type 2 cable, and all of them say they've only gotten 11 kW. Unfortunately I think what Tesla told you is wrong and that they've lowered the maximum 3 phase charging on European S/X to 11 kW.
On their website sitll 16.6 kW @ 400V (Type 2)...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221222_094206_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221222_094206_Chrome.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 45