Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finland.
Model S LR base price was originally 90.900€. It had risen +15.000€ when Tesla quit taking orders.

So I don't think it will be lower than 115.000€ once they open the orders, maybe a bit more.

The price difference from LR to Plaid was originally +30.000€.

There is no sales tax in Finland for EV's, just a 24% VAT (included in these figures).

(Luckily I have the LR on order with the original 90.900€ base price. Tesla offered to change to Plaid with the Plaid original price (+30.000€) but did not take it.)

Reactions: maarten.claes
Are you talking about prices in Denmark? I am talking about prices in Sweden. I am danish myself but live in Sweden, much cheaper. What is your expectation for price in Sweden?

Noone knows for sure. A reasonable expectation is about the same difference as in dollars or euros.

My guess for the Model S LR is 1 249 990 SEK :) (300k lower than Plaid)

Finland.
Model S LR base price was originally 90.900€. It had risen +15.000€ when Tesla quit taking orders.

So I don't think it will be lower than 115.000€ once they open the orders, maybe a bit more.

The price difference from LR to Plaid was originally +30.000€.

There is no sales tax in Finland for EV's, just a 24% VAT (included in these figures).

(Luckily I have the LR on order with the original 90.900€ base price. Tesla offered to change to Plaid with the Plaid original price (+30.000€) but did not take it.)
I was wrong, the difference is now +28.950€. 😂

(Model S, color, white seats and EAP)

it is visible on the website.. you can see the the changes under the config. site.. pris on LR in denmark is 58.000 euro higher the my ordre date.. wtf...
I am happy to see 400k DKK difference between what I have ordered and what they are selling for now 😂😂 for MSLR. I have to pay just 2/3 of the current price. OMG. I hope I can somehow postpone delivery till May. Let’s see..

On top of that comes autopilot and black color makes it 1.350.000 SEK? I hope its lower, i had hoped 1.250.000 sek will be including autopilot

Prices available now. 1 285 990 SEK is the starting price for LR, indeed without options like autopilot so your configuration would be about 100k more.

I was a bit off the mark as LR turned out more expensive than expected with a lower 285k LR-Plaid difference. This seems to reflect the Dollar/Euro difference as well.