Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally some progress on my June 24th, 2021 order.. today got asked to ok the USS removal - and estimate moved from Apr-Jun to 4-18 July (doesn’t say which year though).

More than a bit annoying that it keeps slipping forwards and forwards
Nice that something is finally happening, I'm hoping to have my car on the same boat, have been waiting for red MS LR with 19" wheels and black interior since April 2021.

Reactions: lsds
Nice that something is finally happening, I'm hoping to have my car on the same boat, have been waiting for red MS LR with 19" wheels and black interior since April 2021.
Yep, seems to have been the 19" wheels, as inventory has otherwise both our configs already available in Europe.. I have the Blue one coming, would now after a long thinking (the year or two) choose Red if I could change.

I assume it'll be the boat leaving on the 16th from Baltimore, waiting on a VIN to check.

Happy to see finally some progress with my order. Just got ultrasonic removal confirmation for my MS LR 19" red/black order from Apr 2021 RN1148 and after I accepted a hidden VIN appeared immediately to Tesla account. July 6 to 20 delivery date range was given. VIN does not show up on Hoeg autoliners cargo search (yet).

Great to see those reds coming as well, I would actually take a red/black instead of the blue - so I hope someone cancels their red/black order, and maybe they'll edit my order once a red one hits inventory. Asked about this earlier, from the answer one can think it may be possible. Guess we'll see if one pops up in inventory before my blue arrives.. Estimate is in July (But doesn't tell which year) - no hidden VIN.

Reactions: lsds
I'm going to pick up my Model X LR today, yesterday Tesla send me this e-mail:

150 km of free recharges with Supercharger.
Due to a new industry policy, your vehicle must be transported with a maximum charge of 50%, which means your Model X's state of charge may be lower than our normal standard when scheduling a delivery.
We're giving you 150 kilometers of free Supercharger charging for the inconvenience. You will be able to use your Supercharger top-up credit within a few days of your Loot Box delivery in your Tesla app.

I'm paying 116K€ and they couldn't even offer a full charge...

• Funny
Reactions: lsds and Vikings_DK
My car arrived to Zeebrugge on 21st of April (VIN confirmed on HOEGH Copenhagen).
I still have estimated delivery schedule 17th - 31st of May. My Tesla SA is telling it might be close to the end of May actually.

It seems to take ages to get cars from Belgium to Helsinki. So frustrating and can't wait... 😄
Holy sh*t Tesla has some problems. My car arrived to Zeebrugge 21st of April. Delivery schedule is now 27th of May - 10th of June and my SA is saying it will be in June. That will be about 7 weeks to deliver a car from Zeebrugge to Helsinki. There are boats on this route at least twice a week so this is about priorities and money.

806 days and counting...

What’s really interesting is how my apps most likely lying as much as it can at the moment. It’s stating a 3 day window end of June (last 3 days), with no vin assigned (was a few week window in July week ago). Fairly sure they can’t predict that exact - as seen above for deliveries that are closer, and clearly assigned a car.

But then again, it doesn’t say which year - so all good.

I'd like to ask, if you have the factory-built high-strength steel tow bar in your Model S or not? Would you mind checking it? I read on Tesla's website, that "All Model S vehicles in Europe and the Middle East come standard with a factory-built high-strength steel tow bar, controller and harness.", but this part is missing from my car, I can't connect the trailer hitch ball neck. Car ordered 14.05.2021, VIN: 5YJSA7E53PF504XXX

I'd like to ask, if you have the factory-built high-strength steel tow bar in your Model S or not? Would you mind checking it? I read on Tesla's website, that "All Model S vehicles in Europe and the Middle East come standard with a factory-built high-strength steel tow bar, controller and harness.", but this part is missing from my car, I can't connect the trailer hitch ball neck. Car ordered 14.05.2021, VIN: 5YJSA7E53PF504XXX
Should be of course.

I can check, I also have a 504xxx VIN.
(delivered yesterday evening so haven't yet done it)

So yeah, got my MS LR delivered yesterday.
Total delivery time from order was 824 days. 😀

Car was good on delivery, just two minor things: charge port door a bit misaligned (too deep) and rear back door also needs a small alignment.

Only problem is a front camera misalignment fault after calibration so AP and/or cruise control do not work.
Based on service mode fault codes needs a physical service. This was a bit annoying...

Otherwise it goes great and is quiet compared to my previous 2017 S and 2021 3P.
Acceleration especially after ~+60km/h is remarkable even in this new LR.

Now it's time for a full wrap in couple of days so won't be able to drive it for a week. 🤪

1686306727922.png

The support for it is there, the actual hitch is an add on part, needs to be ordered from the store. Then it’s just plug the metal part in, car has all required parts https://shop.tesla.com/fi_fi/product/model-s_n-hinauspaketti

Would love to know which other car has the exact same, and if it’s cheaper to buy or not. Mercedes?

I've the tow package (€ 790), the problem is that the "high-strength steel tow bar" behind the bumper is missing, there is nothing there where the hitch ball neck could be plugged in. Tesla Hungary doesn't want to deal with the problem, they say it doesn't exist because I ordered the car in 2021, then there wasn't an option for a towbar, so it's not included. They also say, that's my fault, because I didn't order it before delivery (there is no such option when you configure the car), so now the argument goes on. I need help with this, if someone also ordered an MS LR in 2021, didn't do anything, but the "high-strength steel tow bar" is in the car.

My app still shows 28-30 June, however the cars not here, they're not offering any pickup dates, Seldom Accurate tells me after daring to ask if it will actually arrive as zero contact from delivery team - that no, it won't be delivered in Q1. And they have zero info on when it might be delivered.

Yet another setback, nothing new with Tesla.

I've already become the annoying client to everyone working there, as I have nothing positive to say when I visit or contact them in any other form. Nothing that better client communication wouldn't fix - if someone actually called and updated you on your delivery, instead of an app stating you have a car between tomorrow-friday - I'd have zero problems waiting for delivery that keeps pushing into the future.

My app still shows 28-30 June, however the cars not here, they're not offering any pickup dates, Seldom Accurate tells me after daring to ask if it will actually arrive as zero contact from delivery team - that no, it won't be delivered in Q1. And they have zero info on when it might be delivered.

Yet another setback, nothing new with Tesla.

I've already become the annoying client to everyone working there, as I have nothing positive to say when I visit or contact them in any other form. Nothing that better client communication wouldn't fix - if someone actually called and updated you on your delivery, instead of an app stating you have a car between tomorrow-friday - I'd have zero problems waiting for delivery that keeps pushing into the future.
Sorry to hear that, I visited Tesla lot at Vetokuja today with hopes to see my ultra red MS LR. There were only red plaids on the lot and white LRs being delivered. I didn't try to talk to anyone this time. My two week delivery estimate starts on 30th. Hopefully we get our cars soon!

Well, the EDD came, and went. And updated 2-2,5 month into the future. How can you estimate last 3 days of June, and then say next end of Aug/beginning of Sep.

you didn’t know earlier?
Yeah... I'm not happy or optimistic anymore. The same thing happened to me, EDD is now September 5-19 and visible VIN disappeared, the hidden VIN is still there. I'll try to contact them tomorrow and confirm if the new EDD is accurate or just a glitch.

If EDD is really in the end of September, I'll consider if they can switch my order to white or black inventory Model S which can then be wrapped to any color after delivery.

Reactions: xanthic