Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This thread is for any discussion relating to EV-CPO.com the new CPO Consolidator program at EV CPO Consolidator ev-cpo.com

Any bugs, comments, questions, suggestions, enhancements, positive or negative feedback, please post here.

I hope you enjoy the new Consolidator!

And just for back reference, here's the main CPO discussion thread: Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

Hank,

For clarification, if the car says TP (Tech Package) it does NOT have Autopilot. Correct? I'm trying to price 2014 A/P S85 cars, and don't want to look at ones that are Tech Package but not Autopilot/

What's the deal with the hidden cars? I called about one and Tesla wasn't sure if it's even available anymore. They didn't think so though. The page pops up like it still is out there though. I'm almost tempted to put down a deposit just to see what happens.

What's the deal with the hidden cars? I called about one and Tesla wasn't sure if it's even available anymore. They didn't think so though. The page pops up like it still is out there though. I'm almost tempted to put down a deposit just to see what happens.

That's why it's labeled "experimental". I've never been able to confirm one way or another that they are available for sale, even though they appear that way.

I already have a car, so I'm not going to put down a deposit just to test it out! :)

Yup. The car is sold or removed. Better luck next time!

Upon the next refresh (one hour, or 10 minutes if you subscribe) that VIN should be moved to the "History" area.

That's usually what I see happens but it was 3 of the cars I was looking at the time that had this behavior! I also noticed the inventory when I refreshed at one point was at 365 but now it's 322 so maybe they removed a bunch I was looking at. Also, I had just upgraded to FF 42 so thought maybe it was the browser.

Well just for fun I tried to purchase a care off the hidden list. After it went though I was able to get the full vin from the my.tesla page and see that it was in fact sold and is now residing in Mass. Oh well. I assume tesla will have to refund me as the car I purchased is not actually available. Time will tell though.

Well just for fun I tried to purchase a car off the hidden list. After it went though I was able to get the full vin from the my.tesla page and see that it was in fact sold and is now residing in Mass. Oh well. I assume tesla will have to refund me as the car I purchased is not actually available. Time will tell though.

Well.. wow! I'm not sure what to say, you have way more guts than I do. That's why it says on ev-cpo "Experimental -- use at your own risk" (I may have to make that more prominent now). I hope Tesla doesn't give you any trouble over it and you can get your deposit back. Are you going to tell them you got the listing from ev-cpo.com? They might get a little uppity over that, maybe tell them you found a link that you thought was valid without telling them the source?

When I started ev-cpo I tried emailing them a few times asking about specific "hidden" cars, and they always replied "please contact your local Gallery and talk to a sales associate" without telling me if the specific car was available or not, even when I asked directly.

Was worth a shot. I'm going to tell them I was browsing the CPO site and it popped up so I purchased it. Since they can't get me the car I have paid for they will have to refund me. Its not like I'm the one backing out here.

Def won't use the hidden section again but for what I'm looking for it was worth a shot. No harm no foul. Thanks again for the great site.

Dang. So if they are hidden but not for sale what is the point?

It's unknown if they are actually for sale. Tesla rotates their stock on and off their website (the listings pages), so these cars appear to be for sale (they have a "Buy now" button) but aren't listed. So they're "hidden". Also the hidden car list is "experimental" and "use at your own risk" because the actual status of these cars is unknown.. some might be for sale, some might not be (as in EMDoc's case). But it's an opportunity to find a car you want that nobody else can see.

- - - Updated - - -

You win, money paid. Bring on the D's!

There are 7 Ds currently listed for sale on the normal list. Only 2 on the hidden list.

- - - Updated - - -

You win, money paid. Bring on the D's!

Wow, ok, if that's you who just signed up, thanks!

But please remember that the hidden cars are "Use at your own risk" as their actual availability status is unknown.