Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious about the "Interior" column.
P21741 has black nappa leather with a white alcantara headliner. The consolidator lists it simply as "Black Nappa." Does nappa leather overrule the alcantara?
P21096 has tan performance leather and a standard headliner, but is listed as "Tan Lthr & Alcant," which simply doesn't match. It does, however, have "extended nappa leather trim."

I'm curious about the "Interior" column.
P21741 has black nappa leather with a white alcantara headliner. The consolidator lists it simply as "Black Nappa." Does nappa leather overrule the alcantara?
P21096 has tan performance leather and a standard headliner, but is listed as "Tan Lthr & Alcant," which simply doesn't match. It does, however, have "extended nappa leather trim."

If I'm not mistaking it only refers to the seats and does match. The performance seats have alcantara on them as well. At least I'm pretty sure they do. lol. I've been wrong before though.

On a side note I was just told the hidden car I purchased does in fact exist and is mine. Win!!!!!!!

Wow, that's great news! I didn't realize that you picked a hidden car that you actually wanted. What a great outcome! Also, confirms (sample size=1) that Hidden cars are available. Thanks for being a self-appointed guinea pig. :) What's the VIN?

And congrats on getting the car!!

Correct. The addition of different headliners was a recent addition and is not yet reflected on the consolidator. Check the option codes to see if the headliner color is mentioned. Those might be some of the unknown option codes I'm waiting for Tesla to define for me.
So, what's the difference between "Blk Lthr&Alcant" on P27597 compared to "Black Perf" on P19786?

Is it just a different option code? Is Tesla's website using the same name for two different options, but the consolidator can tell the difference?

So, what's the difference between "Blk Lthr&Alcant" on P27597 compared to "Black Perf" on P19786?

Is it just a different option code? Is Tesla's website using the same name for two different options, but the consolidator can tell the difference?

Yes, that's exactly what it is. Two different option codes, same result.

P27597 is: QZMB Black Leather and Alcantara
P19786 is: IZMB Black Perf

Wow, that's great news! I didn't realize that you picked a hidden car that you actually wanted. What a great outcome! Also, confirms (sample size=1) that Hidden cars are available. Thanks for being a self-appointed guinea pig. :) What's the VIN?

And congrats on getting the car!!

S00393. Sig red P85 loaded with black perf. I'm pretty stoked. Has some curb rash on the gray 21s but I'm going go clean them up and get them powder coated matte black.

I'm so excited though. Been looking for the perfect sig red. Ah!!! Feels like Christmas today!!!!

But for early VIN P27597, was it possible to get the Perf seats (with Alcantara) and not the red piping? I didn't think that was possible, it was either Perf Seats or regular (no Alcantara) or cloth.

I don't know. I thought I read at some point of upgraded seats without piping, but for all I can recall, that might be talking about NG seats or early 2015 cars.

S00393. Sig red P85 loaded with black perf. I'm pretty stoked. Has some curb rash on the gray 21s but I'm going go clean them up and get them powder coated matte black.

I'm so excited though. Been looking for the perfect sig red. Ah!!! Feels like Christmas today!!!!

Sweet!! Not that I'm looking, but that Sig Red is such a great color! I have an ev-cpo alert set up to email me whenever a Sig Red car pops up just to keep tabs, and I remember 393 showing up pretty recently. If I had the cash to buy another Model S, and upgrade a P85 Sig Red to P+, I'd do it in an instant. Congrats on an awesome car. Glad ev-cpo could help!

I don't know. I thought I read at some point of upgraded seats without piping, but for all I can recall, that might be talking about NG seats or early 2015 cars.

I think that's what it is. The NG seats don't have the piping. But all "Performance" seats before the NG seats do.

How come all the listings have 2015-12-04 for a Date added?

Sometimes Tesla removes a bulk of cars and adds them back. EV-CPO picks this up as new listings (it also resets the "days on market" to zero for the History record when a car sells). Or they did a massive price change, and the date resets.

Also, it's not all the listings, it's about 200 out of about 350.

Hi, Just joined. Love the site. Any way to edit the listings so I can see all the columns at once? It's too big for my screen and I have to slide it back and forth to see the date and pricing.
Thanks

Not at this time, sorry! I tried to minimize the number and width of all columns, but I think all the columns shown are necessary.

If you're using a desktop browser, try clicking CTRL- (control-minus) to zoom out and fit the page one screen. use CTRL+ to zoom back in.

My wife and I "tease" each other every time a Sig pops. This one caught our eye too! She wants one very badly-- but we are deferring until we see what the Model 3 looks like. Maybe we get THAT as a new Signature if we like it--- or we'll be grabbing the next CPO Sig Red S immediately after. POST PICS! Gorgeous color.