Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a price history for that vehicle (see below), it just doesn't seem to have the most recent price drop to $39,300. I'll look into it, but not all used/CPO cars have price drops every day or every week. It's a 'black box' algorithm that does it and we don't know the inner workings of it.

upload_2019-1-11_8-2-58.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-11_8-1-0.png
    upload_2019-1-11_8-1-0.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 56
Is there a way to tell if a used S has been relisted? That throws up a flag for me and wanted to see if the one I am interested in has been relisted. Other than buyer refusal, is there any other reason a car would be relisted?

Sorry if this topic has been covered, having trouble searching the forum.

Is there a way to tell if a used S has been relisted? That throws up a flag for me and wanted to see if the one I am interested in has been relisted. .

If you subscribe for email alerts, any car that was previously removed and relisted is included in the alert emails. You can also set up an alert ("configuration") to watch for just one VIN on the "Advanced Settings" page.

Other than buyer refusal, is there any other reason a car would be relisted?

Yes, Tesla is constantly manipulating the Used listings and removes and adds cars back all the time. Also, a buyer might just cancel their CPO reservation and/or transfer their deposit to another vehicle (new or used). It's not just when a buyer refuses a car.

Thank you for the quick response. I do have my alerts turned on and can see the price history via the site. Love the site BTW exactly what a picky person like me needed.
Looking forward to purchase a tesla soon.
I recently got a CPO, disappointed with the communication overall, but the end result was way worth it. I love my car. These prices are really dropping

Reactions: SmartElectric
Great location-related changes. Perhaps you could consider adding one more field: to exclude, rather than include, certain states (many people would like to avoid CA due to its unavoidable sales tax issue on pickups within that state). Actually, maybe just a checkbox as to whether to include CA or not in the search, come to think of it...

Sorry for the delay, but this is now a feature on the "Advanced Settings" tab. You can select one or many states, and then check the "Exclude" box below, and then the results returned will include cars from all states EXCLUDING those states selected. So you can now just select "California" and "Exclude" to see all out-of-CA cars:

upload_2019-1-24_17-22-22.png

Of course if you select this option, it will be properly saved in your saved Configurations and email alerts will be properly limited.

Reactions: Don TLR and bigbear
Hi All,

Is there any checklist that one can use when picking up their Used Tesla Model S?
Or based on experience if folks here can suggest anything specific that i should look at when picking up the car.

Thanks in advance!

2 keys, note body damage not seen in pictures and get the contact info of your inside sales person. I didn't and have no idea who to contact. I've had my car a month and still no plates or due bill.

May I suggest a feature that I think will be super useful for EVERYONE including CPO shoppers as well as Tesla themselves.

Can you please add a field for each car listing where we can post the link for photos?

This way if we are interested in a car and have received a link with photos, we can update it on your Web site so that FINALLY everyone can see photos of cars listed.

I just can't imagine why Tesla insists in making it so hard to obtain photos for used cars they are selling by clicking a button and contacting them individually to request photos rather than just sharing the photos they already have with the listing. At least this way we can crowdsource the photo links so customers know which cars are damaged so they can avoid them.

Reactions: playoutside
May I suggest a feature that I think will be super useful for EVERYONE including CPO shoppers as well as Tesla themselves.

Can you please add a field for each car listing where we can post the link for photos?

This way if we are interested in a car and have received a link with photos, we can update it on your Web site so that FINALLY everyone can see photos of cars listed.

I just can't imagine why Tesla insists in making it so hard to obtain photos for used cars they are selling by clicking a button and contacting them individually to request photos rather than just sharing the photos they already have with the listing. At least this way we can crowdsource the photo links so customers know which cars are damaged so they can avoid them.

Sorry for the delay in responding... While I think that is a valid idea, I'm not sure how much Tesla would appreciate that their dropbox images, sent privately to individuals who are interested in car, being uploaded to a public resource out of their control. All of the info on EV-CPO is collected from their public website. The dropbox images aren't really published in the same way. I don't think I want to be liable for publishing that information. I do have a few other things planned for the website in the near future. Maybe I'll add a "comment section" for each car, so people can post their comments and observations on each car they've seen so that's user-generated content. But then that presents a moderation problem validating any subjective comments made on the cars. And from past experience, moderating user-generated content can turn into a nightmare pretty quickly.

Reactions: Don TLR and bigbear
Sorry for the delay in responding... While I think that is a valid idea, I'm not sure how much Tesla would appreciate that their dropbox images, sent privately to individuals who are interested in car, being uploaded to a public resource out of their control. All of the info on EV-CPO is collected from their public website. The dropbox images aren't really published in the same way. I don't think I want to be liable for publishing that information. I do have a few other things planned for the website in the near future. Maybe I'll add a "comment section" for each car, so people can post their comments and observations on each car they've seen so that's user-generated content. But then that presents a moderation problem validating any subjective comments made on the cars. And from past experience, moderating user-generated content can turn into a nightmare pretty quickly.

Ah I see and I agree with your assessment. We don't want them being upset with you and lose the ability to even see the inventory.

It's just so frustrating how difficult they make it to see the photos of a car costing so much money. Some of our request for photos are still not answered. I wish they would just throw out the mess they have for selling these cars and come up with a simple and fair way to sell quality cars like everyone else...

It's crazy that we even have to discuss how nice it would be to see actual photos of a used car offered for sale. o_O

"Rich Rebuilds" on YouTube had no problem with posting the car photos he was eventually able to get for a used Model X he spent a couple of months trying to buy. It's worth seeing his videos documenting the ordeal.

(I've enjoyed a lot of his other videos too.)