Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear Hank, I would be happy to allow you to buy some more meals ;-) For the upcoming spring I am looking to buy a CPO here in Switzerland and subscribing to your tool would help a lot! Back in mid-september you already discussed the support of non-american CPO sites in this thread with user "eggy". For quite a while now Switzerland always had the most cars listed in europe (13 at the moment, also they change quickly and new ones appear often with prices falling). – Did you make any progress making your tool available outside the US in the meantime? Of course, I would also be very happy to help if any translations or testing is needed.

Dear Hank, I would be happy to allow you to buy some more meals ;-) For the upcoming spring I am looking to buy a CPO here in Switzerland and subscribing to your tool would help a lot! Back in mid-september you already discussed the support of non-american CPO sites in this thread with user "eggy". For quite a while now Switzerland always had the most cars listed in europe (13 at the moment, also they change quickly and new ones appear often with prices falling). – Did you make any progress making your tool available outside the US in the meantime? Of course, I would also be very happy to help if any translations or testing is needed.

I'll look into this more closely in January. As I asked before, can people order/buy cars from other countries in Europe like they can in the states? Because that's where EV-CPO really comes in handy to show all cars across all states.