Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why does selecting DU00 and DU01 both show 75 model cars with the slower 5.X 0-60 times? I thought the DU00 was supposed to be the uncorked version?

Nothing in EV-CPO indicates which cars are "corked" or "uncorked" -- there are no option codes for that, as far as we know. The DU option codes only signify the physical drive unit in each car. "Uncorking" is a software only change that apparently some cars are eligible for activation. Please do not rely on EV-CPO to tell you "corked" status. I believe DU00 drive units are capable of being uncorked, but not that all of them are uncorked.

Also, is there a way to tell what is in the premium upgrades packages? At one point it did not include the stereo upgrade. Now it's hard to tell from Teslas listing what is really included.

If a car as the AU01 code, it has the updated stereo system. If you're unsure, open up the Tesla detail page, and it should be displayed as "Ultra High Fidelity Sound".

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Thanks!! And is this considered to be all of Tesla's new inventory, or are there any shadow/phantom inventory that doesn't get shown? New inventory looks pretty thin to have any expectation of a "good" year end deal... (P85D has 2 months left on the lease!)

This is all the new inventory listed on Tesla's website. It has been thinning out a lot over the last few weeks, I suspect to coincide with Oct 31st and the end of the (current) referral program and possibly some other announcements around the Semi reveal in November.

But there are lots of other cars only available to the Sales Associates at the Tesla stores/galleries that aren't listed publically, so if you are motivated to find a new/inventory car, I'd suggest also working with a Sales/Owner Advisor to get access to all of those. Good luck!

I have an alert setup to notify me of any new inventory Model S < 80K. I recently signed up for just this purpose. Each morning I wake up to find several listings with huge discounts (25K+). There was one this morning listed for 65.8K. But no emails received and the car was sold by the time I woke up. Why am I not receiving the emails for these cars (although I do get them for normally priced cars that are added).

I have an alert setup to notify me of any new inventory Model S < 80K. I recently signed up for just this purpose. Each morning I wake up to find several listings with huge discounts (25K+). There was one this morning listed for 65.8K. But no emails received and the car was sold by the time I woke up. Why am I not receiving the emails for these cars (although I do get them for normally priced cars that are added).

Please send me a PM with your alert criteria and email address and I'll look into it. Also please include the VINs of any cars you think should have been alerted.

I'm on a plane now about to take off.. it might be a day or so until I can get to it.

Thanks

Inventory is pretty much gone!

Only on the website. There are inventory cars here in FL that do not appear on the Tesla new car inventory. I checked on one today and was told the system shows it sold. Really? It has been sitting at my delivery center for 2 weeks still in the shipping plastic. Where it was since May is anybody's guess. It did not arrive here until the week ending 10/14/17.

Ok, the "Classic" page should also be working now.

Sorry for the inconveniences tonight -- I've been up for almost two days now. I took the red-eye from Vegas last night(this AM) and didn't get much sleep most of the weekend. I also didn't expect Tesla to change everything around tonight and actively block my site (again). ("No one expects the Spanish Inquisition").

It's also my 1st wedding anniversary today, and my wife isn't too pleased that I've spent all night on the computer, but she'll get over it. :) (We've been together for 11 years, so it's not that big of a deal).

Please let me know if you have any other issues going forward. I'll be making more tweaks tomorrow.