Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Watch for Tesla, watchOS 2.0 app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated to version 1.13 to work with iOS 10 and watchOS 3.0.

EV Watch for Tesla on the App Store

Featuring continuously updating complications and crown support for setting charge:
complication4.png
complication5.png

Reactions: Alain13
1.14 Released expanding on its focus on Apple Watch 3.0 and at-a-glance info:
  • iPhone Today Extension support
  • Expanded complication support: Large modular and Large utilitarian modes for info beyond charge level
  • iPhone independence (after syncing login token info and in presence of wifi)
Other unique features:
  • Charge reminders
  • Complications that continuously update throughout the day
EV Watch for Tesla, Apple Watch/iPhone/iPad app

complications-today.png

Attachments

• complications-today.png
    complications-today.png
    390.2 KB · Views: 64
See attachment, the text below the graphics is always cut off no matter where I place the widget. Maybe also a 'European' only bug?

BTW love the widget! (Even without the text ;))

Interesting. Mind sharing which iPhone model that is? I'm having trouble re-creating the issue.
See attachment, the text below the graphics is always cut off no matter where I place the widget. Maybe also a 'European' only bug?

BTW love the widget! (Even without the text ;))

Thanks. I was able to reproduce this by changing my system accessibility font size to one step smaller than the default (the smallest setting). Workaround for now is to bump this size up a little in your system settings. Will try to put out a fix for this along with the C temp display in the complication soon.

Both Widget and Complication are fixed now! Thanks!

Is it possible to detect if you have a pano roof or not? Because I do not have one and then the space can be used for other info/function. Also with the full glass roof I think more comes are coming without a pano roof, so maybe make it a setting?

IMG_2758.PNG
IMG_2757.PNG