TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Experience with electricians in Sydney

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by pedantique, Feb 6, 2015.

1. pedantique

pedantique Member

Tesla AU has recommended a couple of sparkies. Who have those in Sydney used to install their home charging? What have they needed to do? What's the price? How have you found the experience?

2. Dborn

Dborn Confirmed

I guess it depends on whether you want single or 3 phase, for starters. After that, there are so many variables that I don't think you can expect a simple answer.

3. Gabz

Gabz Member

Velocity electrical have a company LEAF so they know what a EV which is one up on a normal sparkle, they are also a chargepoint installer. but last time I talked to them they are yet to install a tesla charger.

EV Charging

4. timdbrian

timdbrian Member

My charger was installed by Phil Manning (0418 288 992), and he has previously installed another Tesla charger so he knows what he is doing and is an excellent electrician. I would highly recommend him for the install.

I have no financial gain here, just really happy with his work.