Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model Y
MYLR
-white
-black interior
-20" wheel
-5 seat
-no tow
-no FSD
Ordered February 9th, 2021
Estimated delivery - Aug~Sept

1st push- march 13th (sep-oct)
2nd push - march 27th (oct - jan23)

Edit to Performance 4/28/20
-white
-black interior
-5 seat
-no tow
-no FSD
Now my edd is between 5/8~5/22

I saw quite a few new cars at the Vallejo service center.

A bunch of them more model Y’s

Just not mine

7A38A5E4-6A42-496D-8174-95C58752E507.jpeg

Attachments

• AF42B18D-2005-42FB-A0B2-C4032CCB96DD.jpeg
    AF42B18D-2005-42FB-A0B2-C4032CCB96DD.jpeg
    754.2 KB · Views: 58
Order date: 2/24/2022
MYLR
White exterior
White interior
7 seat
Standard rims
No Tow

For a few days right after ordering, my EDD was “August 2022”

Then it went to “September”

Haven’t seen any update since end of February. Located in NW Suburbs of Chicago. Haven’t seen too many people in the forum with 7 seat model. I wonder how/where Tesla fits those into their deliveries.
I forgot to mention that my order is also for a 7 seater. LR, no FSD, tow, blue. See my other replies here for my previous EDD changes. But today it changed to "Nov - Feb". I just need to stop looking at it.

Good luck!

I forgot to mention that my order is also for a 7 seater. LR, no FSD, tow, blue. See my other replies here for my previous EDD changes. But today it changed to "Nov - Feb". I just need to stop looking at it.

Good luck!
Did you do white interior as well? You ordered 3 days before me and have been seeing a lot more movement with your order than I have. Not sure if I should be concerned or happy that my EDD has stayed at “September”

What was your original EDD when you ordered?

Did you do white interior as well? You ordered 3 days before me and have been seeing a lot more movement with your order than I have. Not sure if I should be concerned or happy that my EDD has stayed at “September”

What was your original EDD when you ordered?
I believe it was sometime in August. Then bounced around between August and October. It then went to June and stuck there for at least six weeks. I can’t explain it since so many people have been waiting so much longer for their car

I have the same exact car spec and for a Fort Lauderdale delivery as well.

The worry I have is my OD was 3-6 and my EDD is only a little behind you (5/23 - 6/27) So my negative thinking brain tells me my window will jump even further out soon. You let me know when you get a VIN please!?!
sorry for the delayed response. My EDD narrowed to 5/20 - 6/3 about 2 weeks ago.. still waiting on a vin assignment though. hopefully it doesn't get pushed further.