Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feel slighted by Tesla rant

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
purchased my car in 2018 with referral, ordered in July, got the car in mid-September but rejected it due to paint defects. Owner Advisor found a replacement car and delivered it to me early October with the premise that I could still have free unlimited supercharging (it was showing in my account all this time). Now Tesla has removed it without any notification (starting in January and they initially brushed it off as a system error), now my Owner Advisor left and they refuse to give me unlimited supercharging a year after.

BUYER BEWARE!! Their customer service is the worse I've seen. Thought I'd share it with others but will be speaking with my lawyer shortly.

It really pisses me off that Tesla employees aren't trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent like the people who work at dealerships............what a scam!
Awesome, so basically they get a pass for misleading information or lying because others do it. Fantastic!

Awesome, so basically they get a pass for misleading information or lying because others do it. Fantastic!

Who said anything about a "pass"? I said: It really pisses me off that Tesla employees aren't trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent like the people who work at dealerships............what a scam!

Feel sorry for you OP. Yeah, I would be pissed too. Was free supercharging written on the salessheet you got? If it wasn't, I would say you do need to take some responsibility also for not asking them to put it on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.