Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From a norwegian forum:
11148787_10153144445815661_4373047162644606296_n.jpg

Speed limiter increased to 155 mph :)

Those high speed passing maneuvers will come in handy on Oregon highways :)
I have an update alert as well but actually need to be driving the car this morning... and given the last upgrade took 2.5h I'm not risking to start it right now.

PS: if you get the upgrade, please update the Firmware Upgrade Tracker so we can get an idea how quickly it gets rolled out, and to which cars (so far there's one entry with .153 on a P85D - thanks NOLA_Mike)

Has anyone driven a trip on the original 6.2 trip planner? The people I've talked who've actually driven long trips say it was very, very, very bad. It would let you leave a supercharger with just barely enough, or "real world", not enough, range. It would estimate 1.5 hours charging at an SC where you were going to arrive with 35%. Things like that.

I believe the poor quality of the trip planner has something to do with this update. Maybe more... I have the notice, but need to drive the car. As soon as I update, I'll take another look at the trip planner.