Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 7.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What makes you think it's a bug in the firmware? I've never seen that message.

More likely to be a loose wiring harness.
My local service centre told me so: there are known bugs in v2.16.17 that cause TC/SC/AEB/AP/regen to be randomly disabled; multiple owners have reported the exact same problem in Australia; this version has been pulled for any car that hasn't already updated; they're working on a fix; the newer versions (e.g. 2.17.37) fixes some but not all of these bugs.

• Informative
Reactions: BertL
My local service centre told me so: there are known bugs in v2.16.17 that cause TC/SC/AEB/AP/regen to be randomly disabled; multiple owners have reported the exact same problem in Australia; this version has been pulled for any car that hasn't already updated; they're working on a fix; the newer versions (e.g. 2.17.37) fixes some but not all of these bugs.

I noticed SC being disabled even in version prior to 2.6.17.

Any P90D owners see reduced power after 2.17.37? I could only manage 408kW tonight. I turned on the data logger after I noticed the power under acceleration would barely get to the "4" in 400, and not well past it. I'll try again tomorrow but it's not looking good.

edit - at 90% charge as well.

Nope, did a full launch mode with Max battery at around 90% SOC and it was a bat out of hell. Didn't log it, but felt every bit of sub 3" that I've always felt.