Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 8.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I truly believe my car is trying to kill me. I have tried AP on highways, wide roads, fast, slow etc. Once engaged, besides the truck lust it moves all over the road. I seem to dive from one side of the road to the other. Is my car unusually dangerous or are others experiencing this as well? I have only had my car a week and a half and 8.0 for a week. Am I asking for too much?
Is there any chance your windshield is dirty? that would significantly reduce the quality of the video and make lane tracking much harder.

That's what the arrows are for. You can move it by clicking the arrows in 10% increments.

Unless you're one of those who really want to charge to 83.43154674893534578493526893%, the arrows are a good addition letting you hit exactly 80% or exactly 90%.

The arrows are definitely my preferred way to set the charge level now. They are very fast and precise.

Also, I just learned this morning (preparing for a long drive) that the arrows switch from 10% steps to 2.5% steps after 90% (so 4 taps to get all the way to 100% from 90%)