Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 8.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just momentarily take your hands off the wheel or release your grip when it vibrates telling you it's initiating a lane change. You are effectively fighting what it is trying to do there is no need to shepherd or lead it anywhere.

No, that’s what I was doing and it would do the wobble thing. But with a slight bit of tension. It would follow through.

(ending anymore engagement with you)
Did somebody delete their posts you never referenced? It seems you're really angry with someone and scrolling up the screen I appear to be the only one who referenced your question. I've seen side recordings from Sentry but, as you point out, not from dashcam. It seems like in my reference to your quote, I am agreeing with you so your comment,
Very puzzling.

Did somebody delete their posts you never referenced? It seems you're really angry with someone and scrolling up the screen I appear to be the only one who referenced your question. I've seen side recordings from Sentry but, as you point out, not from dashcam. It seems like in my reference to your quote, I am agreeing with you so your comment,
Very puzzling.
Nope, not referencing you. :) Twas knightshade

Reactions: wcorey