Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First 60kWH delivery notice or email - who will it be?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got Delivery button today! Pick up at factory from Jan 16-30. Great news to end the year!
P1796

Model S 60kWh, Dolphin Gray, Black Leather, Pano Roof, Obeche Matte, Tech Package, 21" Wheels, Air Suspension, Parcel Shelf, Twin Chargers, HPWC

P5058, Pacific Blue (I like that name),

The Pacific is hardly that Tesla shade of blue anywhere near the Calif. coast AFAIK. However, here's a shot of the waters off Lahaina, Maui that we just got back from - that beautiful deep-blue-almost-black shade!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357024142.124559.jpg

Congrats everyone! Happy New Year!

The Pacific is hardly that Tesla shade of blue anywhere near the Calif. coast AFAIK. However, here's a shot of the waters off Lahaina, Maui that we just got back from - that beautiful deep-blue-almost-black shade!

Congrats everyone! Happy New Year!
gg, I thought you were going to pick my car up and drive it to Hawaii for me... Now I have to wait longer. I think I saw a Super Charger on the sub...

Delivery in Louisiana

Got the MVPA straightened out (thanks, Louisiana - :mad: ). Anyhow, as soon as I clicked Submit on the MVPA, I got the Delivery button! My dates are Jan 30 - Feb 13. Hot dog, I AM EXCITED!

P5058, Pacific Blue (I like that name), Tan Leather/Obeche Gloss, Pano Rook, Tech, Sound Studio, Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, Parcel Shelf, Supercharger, Paint Armor.

Here comes my Christmas gift!

I was wondering if I would get to be the first in Louisiana. I guess not. What was the problem you had since I hope to be soon??
Excuse my ignorance but what is "MVPA"? motor vehicle......?

I am down in NOLA

Thanks in advance

gg, I thought you were going to pick my car up and drive it to Hawaii for me... Now I have to wait longer. I think I saw a Super Charger on the sub...

Good one :) That sub's actually a lead-acid battery powered electric!

Sorry, dsmith; I'd have gladly brought your car along but, the Alaska Air folks were a little rigid with their oversize baggage allowance...

And, decided not to bother you and ddruz around the Christmas holidays with a meetup while in HI. In any case, aloha!

damianku,

Welcome! MVPA stands for Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement, and are the legal documents that you must sign to get your car. It has the pricing for all options, taxes, etc., spelled out for you so that you know what your final payment to Tesla would be. In my original MVPA the Louisiana registration, titling, and transfer fee was $187. I added the Tech Package, so they had to generate a new MVPA. In the new one the fees had increased to $1620. When I questioned this, my Tesla rep explained that they got this info directly from the Louisiana DMV, and probably reflected some new law just enacted or some state fee that had been tacked onto EV purchases. Have you ordered your Model S yet? I test drove it in Dallas (after I'd put down my deposit), and was hooked. I know that you'll enjoy yours too!

Mike