Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not going to add more fuel to the fire. Fair enough at this point. We will see if your words will hold truth for Q3 on the 3rd row.

Please look up the following orders...
ORDER 1992 is CANCELLED in your system but it is fulfilled in the warehouse with shipment number 33000000341.
ORDER 2363 is ACTIVE in your system, it is fulfilled and out for delivery today. It should be sitting on my porch until I get home.

As I mentioned, I ordered one set, will pay for one set, and expecting one set. Please tell me what do you want me to do with the second set?
Just checked, as far as I am aware, you are receiving 1 product. I will PM you the tracking.

Yes, I have strong belief in production on the 3rd rows starting in that timeframe barring any major issues.

The 3rd row mat wasn't going to be amazingly expensive so it's not like you're going to receive a huge refund on the preorder, but we can come up with a fair discount based off of not ordering the 3rd row.
You believe production will start in Q3? I thought we were to expect shipment in Q3! When can we expect to RECEIVE the 3rd row mat??

You believe production will start in Q3? I thought we were to expect shipment in Q3! When can we expect to RECEIVE the 3rd row mat??
I believe it will start in Q3 and be shipped in late Q3, maybe early October from our factory depending on factors of course. The goal is to be available for purchase immediately in time for holiday season, which is a huge deal for us.

Can strongly recommend - DO NOT use FedEx.
Was supposed to be delivered yesterday 8/3, now shows 8/4(today), but it still and WV facility so no way they will deliver it today or by end of the week.

And it will not allow me to deliver it for hold on FedEx facility, claim that it is requested by shipper to be delivered only to my address.

Hate FedEx - never on time, never honor hold or vacation requests. Left high priced electronics in heavy pouring rain.:mad:
Really surprised they are still in business.

Reactions: dyau
Anyone else get an email from these guys stating that their preorder mats (wave 2) that showed August ship won’t arrive until October? But, if you want them now, an additional $50 will ship today?? Extremely bad optics! So basically, I fronted them $$ expecting them in August, and now if I want them (in August), I have to pay full price.. Otherwise, now they won’t ship until October?? Obviously they are reserving their stock, and trying to coerce us into paying the full amount after we gave them money to get their business off the ground months ago..

Anyone else get an email from these guys stating that their preorder mats (wave 2) that showed August ship won’t arrive until October? But, if you want them now, an additional $50 will ship today?? Extremely bad optics! So basically, I fronted them $$ expecting them in August, and now if I want them (in August), I have to pay full price.. Otherwise, now they won’t ship until October?? Obviously they are reserving their stock, and trying to coerce us into paying the full amount after we gave them money to get their business off the ground months ago..
Wow!!

Was this an official email or a reply email to a request? Someone said "wait until october or pay us!" basically?
First, we're starting the process this week for manufacturing wave 2. We expect it to go much faster this time around as well.
October is a pretty big stretch, and would sound like a confused reply based on what I said about our 3rd row mats.
Second, even if we did offer to get them immediately, $50 is a pretty big premium for waiting a month!

Last edited:
Was this an official email or a reply email to a request? Someone said "wait until october or pay us!" basically?
First, we're starting the process this week for manufacturing wave 2. We expect it to go much faster this time around as well.
October is a pretty big stretch, and would sound like a confused reply based on what I said about our 3rd row mats.
The email was direct to me from Jason Stein:

E1830D11-9E5C-44DF-A622-3DB9FC38882D.jpeg

Weird how he says they are arriving faster than possible when he wants a sale.... or if he has a sale, they are arriving later to get extra. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
He did call me the other day boasting he "converted preorders to retail" so I guess this is what he was doing.
WTF is going on between you two? This good-guy/bad-guy is very concerning. There seems to be a HUGE disconnect, and it does not look good.

Reactions: ucsdsig
WTF is going on between you two? This good-guy/bad-guy is very concerning. There seems to be a HUGE disconnect, and it does not look good.
Yeah so the routine is he calls me asking for advice. I give advice, he goes off and ignores all advice without telling me anything, then comes back when there is an issue asking me how I would fix it. That's pretty much the dynamic. I ask him to text me updates on what he's doing before he does them, but he doesn't like text or email. I do get random phone calls at 11pm here and there with no voicemails though!

Right! Starting to wonder if it’s just one person. They both need to log off of their computers, sit down face to face and sort out their business for the good of the customers.
He's in iceland atm so that won't work. The main issue is there is a disconnect between my advice and strategy and what the 100s of people tell him to do that he does without asking or telling me. It's chaos. It's kind of like the Timeline thing in loki. Just branching off like crazy and I'm the time police.

Anyways when he returns from his vacation we're going to be discussing him taking a more passive role in the business so he can go work somewhere and get more experience because it's not beneficial to anyone to have him not putting in 200% on this business and to use it as a learning experience. At the end of the day, what is the point of having Jason being an active 50% partner in a company if I end up having to pretty much do or fix 99% of the work and problems.

At this point he just forwards me emails sent to him without CCing the person emailing him and I have no idea what's going on and it's just silly.

Last edited: