Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh so you attacked me and now the post is deleted. Thats a shame because it showed people, how you act. I am calling you out because you are taking peoples money and not delivering products. You want to attack me and talk about how you developed all this stuff. I'm sure RPM, BASENOR, <insert company here> all copied your designs, or they are all coming out of a couple of factories our if china. You're not fooling any one guys. LOL

Last edited:
Anyone else get an email from these guys stating that their preorder mats (wave 2) that showed August ship won’t arrive until October? But, if you want them now, an additional $50 will ship today?? Extremely bad optics! So basically, I fronted them $$ expecting them in August, and now if I want them (in August), I have to pay full price.. Otherwise, now they won’t ship until October?? Obviously they are reserving their stock, and trying to coerce us into paying the full amount after we gave them money to get their business off the ground months ago..
I hate to participate in the blame game but the truth is that Sebastien came up with the whole august ship idea. The meaning behind this is that our product will ship from our factory In August I say October delivery because we do not know exactly when orders will arrive at our warehouse house and I chose a safe period of time so I don’t over promise and repeat this whole cycle again.As you know, it takes a looong time from orders coming from over seas, shipped by boat, and to arrive at our warehouse. Also, not only that but our product needs to be devanned, loaded through customs, and finally transported from the port of LA to our warehouse in SLC. I had thought that this process will take much sooner but unbeknownst to us it took much longer than expected, hence the moving of ship dates and “broken promises”. I personally take responsibility for that. We charge an up charge because pre orders help fund our initial order and we sell pre orders at cost when you account for shipping charges, tariffs, warehouse fees, etc. The only way we make an income off of this is to offer them at a premium to get them immediately. This was our first time doing this pre order model and I was against this from the beginning. Multiple experts have warned me from the beginning this this issue might happen and will be catastrophic as it is right now. Sebastien thought otherwise and him being older and much more experienced, I went along with it. I am not blaming Sebastien because I agreed with it and now we know first hand that this is not the right way to do this and I have 100% learned my lesson and I feel TERRIBLE for all the supporters that have been let down. I will use this experience to make sure this never happens again. I have already implemented a change by not continuing our pre order program for the near future, and will not even consider continuing this program again until we are both certain that we have a fool proof method that will be fair to everyone. I apologize for any transgressions that have happened and I have my personal cell number 786-838-6897 should anyone want to discuss personally on their situation. I will be having a personal meeting with our investor and Sebastien and will make sure that Sebastien stops airing our issues and we will settle everything privately as it should be. We are a team and not two owners that are blaming each other for our mistakes. A mistake on me or him is a mistake on both of us. I love you all and would not be here today if it weren’t for you. I will commit to being a better person/co owner and an overall company.

Sincerely,
Jason

Oh so you attacked me and now the post is deleted. Thats a shame because, It showed people, how you act. I am calling you out because you are taking peoples money and not delivering products. You want to attack me and talk about how you developed all this stuff. Im sure RPM, BASENOR, <insert company here> all copied your designs, or they are all coming out of a couple of factories our if china. Youre not fooling any one guys. LOL
We have delivered over 90% of people’s order so I don’t know what you are talking about. But the attacking us and trying to divert potential customers by creating a thread saying that we sell generic mats and that others should order directly from China just to hurt our business is uncalled for. I appreciate your “feedback” but I think you are stepping over line especially since you have never ordered from us before and have not even spoken to either of us. We have actually custom molded our mats and own the molds. I implore you to take your transgressions off line and speak to me personally so we can settle this amicably and privately. 786-838-6897

Last edited:
We have delivered over 90% of people’s order so I don’t know what you are talking about. But the attacking us and trying to divert potential customers is uncalled for. I appreciate your “feedback” but I think you are stepping over line especially since you have never ordered from us before and have not even spoken to either of us. We have actually custom molded our mats and own the molds. I implore you to take your transgressions off line and speak to me personally so we can settle this amicably and privately. 786-838-6897
Ahh but we did chat in the beginning of may. Thats a long couple of weeks. I decided not to order based off the issues I brought forward earlier. Which was research I did.

Attachments

• IMG_1747.PNG
    IMG_1747.PNG
    176.9 KB · Views: 95
Weird how he says they are arriving faster than possible when he wants a sale.... or if he has a sale, they are arriving later to get extra. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
He did call me the other day boasting he "converted preorders to retail" so I guess this is what he was doing.
That is 100% false! The customer ordered the mud flaps that were “ship now” so I arranged for them to be shipped now. The customer also ordered “pre-order” mats and that does directly into production. I was being 100% truthful In What I was saying.

Jason has a good idea with the phone call thing, so I made a google voice if anyone needs to call me directly as well. 916-633-1371

I also have not seen any issues fixed when I aired them privately, hence my need to make them public in some situations related to things that impact the our customers. Magically, they are getting noticed now!

If anyone has an issue they need to discuss with me, please reach out.

Ahh but we did chat in the beginning of may. Thats a long couple of weeks. I decided not to order based off the issues I brought forward earlier. Which was research
Almost everyone got their orders by now. I do not recall this convo as I get thousands of texts. But it is true. This was one of the most brief conversations I have ever had with a potential customer. You could’ve communicated with me privately about your concerns instead of publicly bashing us. If you gave us a chance and placed your order you would have gotten your order now without a doubt especially since you have my phone number and I am available 24/7 and if there were any issues you have direct contact with me and my partner and we resolve issues quickly.

Almost everyone got their orders by now. I do not recall this convo as I get thousands of texts. But it is true. This was one of the most brief conversations I have ever had with a potential customer. You could’ve communicated with me privately about your concerns instead of publicly bashing us. If you gave us a chance and placed your order you would have gotten your order now without a doubt especially since you have my phone number and I am available 24/7 and if there were any issues you have direct contact with me and my partner and we resolve issues quickly.
I didnt order because at the time I saw a bunch of red flags which for the most part are still there. I will say that you are trying resolve some of the problems. I never said I wouldnt order, just at the time and currently, until i feel my concerns are resolved

I didnt order because at the time I saw a bunch of red flags which for the most part are still there. I will say that you are trying resolve some of the problems. I never said I wouldnt order, just at the time and currently, until i feel my concerns are resolved
See I think you are actually a very rational person. The alibaba suggestions kinda felt like an attack, but the more I hear from you, the more I *get it*. Anyways, if you have a minute, give me a call and I'd love to hear your input in real time. Up to you! I think I need someone that isn't as close to this business to give me a full critique and help me see beyond the issues right in front of me.

We have delivered over 90% of people’s order so I don’t know what you are talking about. But the attacking us and trying to divert potential customers by creating a thread saying that we sell generic mats and that others should order directly from China just to hurt our business is uncalled for. I appreciate your “feedback” but I think you are stepping over line especially since you have never ordered from us before and have not even spoken to either of us. We have actually custom molded our mats and own the molds. I implore you to take your transgressions off line and speak to me personally so we can settle this amicably and privately. 786-838-6897
If you have delivered 90% of your orders, why do you have stock and refuse to ship our pre-orders that were supposed to be delivered in August?? Especially without trying to charge us more just to get them now (and then apparently brag to your partner about it!)??

If you have delivered 90% of your orders, why do you have stock and refuse to ship our pre-orders that were supposed to be delivered in August?? Especially without trying to charge us more just to get them now (and then apparently brag to your partner about it!)??
Interesting idea actually. I have been considering it to give me less stress. If wave 1 preorder people are cool with others getting their same deal with less waiting, I am cool with it personally. However, I am not sure every single wave 2 preorder can be fulfilled with current stock. So our earliest orders would get priority.

We have NEVER said that pre orders were being delivered in August. August ship means that orders are being shipped from our factory end of this month. We ship orders from our factory via ship and could take 4-8 weeks in transit before we are able to ship out. Saying that I was “coercing” you into spending more money is not only false/misleading but is harmful to our company as you are more than welcome to cancel if you wish to do so. Not only that but we DO NOT have the inventory to fulfill everyone’s pre order. We have completely ran out of Tesla model y revised seat mount floor mats and we have 13 model 3 2021 floor mats in stock. The reason for the up charge the that it is the actual full retail price and I even took off $20 since he is a returning customer. A pre order goes directly into the production of the mat and after shipment and other expenses we are at net 0. The whole point of pre ordering is so we can order more product and as a result sell our mats at cost in exchange for you to wait until they are produced. Also, I have not “bragged” to my partner about this and not sure where he is getting this from as this is fake news but as you know he has a love affair of throwing me under the bus to make him look better even though in reality it makes us both look even worse. The sad thing is that he is 10 years older than me and I am the one that has to say this.

Attachments

• BACA9292-D989-4695-A159-BE761A3631E2.jpeg
    BACA9292-D989-4695-A159-BE761A3631E2.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
We have NEVER said that pre orders were being delivered in August. August ship means that orders are being shipped from our factory end of this month. We ship orders from our factory via ship and could take 4-8 weeks in transit before we are able to ship out. Saying that I was “coercing” you into spending more money is not only false/misleading but is harmful to our company as you are more than welcome to cancel if you wish to do so. Not only that but we DO NOT have the inventory to fulfill everyone’s pre order. We have completely ran out of Tesla model y revised seat mount floor mats and we have 13 model 3 2021 floor mats in stock. The reason for the up charge the that it is the actual full retail price and I even took off $20 since he is a returning customer. A pre order goes directly into the production of the mat and after shipment and other expenses we are at net 0. The whole point of pre ordering is so we can order more product and as a result sell our mats at cost in exchange for you to wait until they are produced. Also, I have not “bragged” to my partner about this and not sure where he is getting this from as this is fake news but as you know he has a love affair of throwing me under the bus to make him look better even though in reality it makes us both look even worse. The sad thing is that he is 10 years older than me and I am the one that has to say this.
  1. If you are really worried about anything damaging your business, you and your partner are not doing each other any favors coming on an Internet forum and blaming/bashing/pointing fingers at one another.
  2. Call it what you will, but having outstanding orders from May that said “August Ship”, and offering August ship only by an up charge (so there is/was apparent stock available) is definitely not good practice. This is only further affirmed when you partner says that you called the other day “boasting that you converted preorders to retail”.
  3. When you say “August Ship” on an item, surely ANYONE placing an order would fully expect that means a ship date to their delivery address in said window. It is preposterous to suggest we should have known/expected that delivery would actually be 2 MONTHS AFTER in October. This is not the norm, nor is it anything I have ever seen.
  4. You guys really do seem to have a nice line of products, I like what I have seen in the few examples/pics that others have shown. I understand that there are gonna be growing pains, and a lot of things that have to be figured out (especially given the constraints in today’s world). But, you have a lot of work to do when it comes to gaining the trust of current and potential customers.

Reactions: hcdavis3
  1. If you are really worried about anything damaging your business, you and your partner are not doing each other any favors coming on an Internet forum and blaming/bashing/pointing fingers at one another.
  2. Call it what you will, but having outstanding orders from May that said “August Ship”, and offering August ship only by an up charge (so there is/was apparent stock available) is definitely not good practice. This is only further affirmed when you partner says that you called the other day “boasting that you converted preorders to retail”.
  3. When you say “August Ship” on an item, surely ANYONE placing an order would fully expect that means a ship date to their delivery address in said window. It is preposterous to suggest we should have known/expected that delivery would actually be 2 MONTHS AFTER in October. This is not the norm, nor is it anything I have ever seen.
  4. You guys really do seem to have a nice line of products, I like what I have seen in the few examples/pics that others have shown. I understand that there are gonna be growing pains, and a lot of things that have to be figured out (especially given the constraints in today’s world). But, you have a lot of work to do when it comes to gaining the trust of current and potential customers.
It clearly states in the description when the product is going to ship out to customers…

Attachments

• 639B3F45-FABB-411F-BB78-DB33B5C05A52.png
    639B3F45-FABB-411F-BB78-DB33B5C05A52.png
    486.1 KB · Views: 56
  • AF17A9C8-5A71-4375-ABD7-1C87176BF099.png
    AF17A9C8-5A71-4375-ABD7-1C87176BF099.png
    500.4 KB · Views: 62
It clearly states in the description when the product is going to ship out to customers…
Though I’ve already got my refund but I must chime in alerting others. I must disagree with you on this. I also had a so called “wave 2” pre order that stated “August ship”. If you go back to post #86 and 87 in this thread, I even asked you how confident you are about shipping them in August. You said you were confident. And now this?

The bold letter “Ships October” was definitely not there when I placed the order back in May. And why does it say “draft” in the screenshot you attached?

Attachments

• 1D6C0CD6-F0A5-4906-9082-80D50975FE1D.png
    1D6C0CD6-F0A5-4906-9082-80D50975FE1D.png
    339.8 KB · Views: 65
Though I’ve already got my refund but I must chime in alerting others. I must disagree with you on this. I also had a so called “wave 2” pre order that stated “August ship”. If you go back to post #86 and 87 in this thread, I even asked you how confident you are about shipping them in August. You said you were confident. And now this?

The bold letter “Ships October” was definitely not there when I placed the order back in May. And why does it say “draft” in the screenshot you attached?
I am with you on this, the bold letter “ships October” was not there when I placed my order (wave 2).