Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor For Sale: Model 3 Wheel Spacers for OEM Wheels - Gives Flush Fitment Look *NEW*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm offering special pricing for a few refurbished sets of spacers. Some were owned by our clients who now upgraded to aftermarket wheels, and some weren't handled gently via shipping. Despite cosmetic blemishes like some scuffs and scratches, there's still lifetime warranty on them.

If you're interested, PM me.

We do vlogs every week at our shop and this week we installed spacers on OEM Model 3 wheels so I'd like to show you what it looks like for those of you curious. If you'd like to order a set, please email [email protected] or call 888-878-2213 for faster assistance. Sometimes TMC doesn't alert us of replies to our threads, so we apologize if we miss any. Phone/email is always best.

Wheel Spacers on Model 3 ~ 1:13 mark

Are these still available for purchase? Price?

Yes, apologize for the late reply. We weren't alerted, but we'll be more than happy to help if you still need some. [email protected] or 888-878-2213. Thank you! :)

Had several people ask for a before/after for wheel spacers, so here’s a clip of one. The 3, like the rest of the Teslas, come with factory wheels that sit in too deep into the wheel well, making it look a bit awkward. This is a quick and easy way to change the look without doing anything crazy. What a difference.