Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Found a LOT of Model 3's in a Tesla lot - Pictures inside

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Reddy, I’m a homesick former NoVA living out West.

I remember - both - the Gallery store opening at Tysons1 and the Tyco full-store opening.

I don’t suppose you could take a photo when you pick-up your treasured new family member and post to soothe my homesickness?

Regardless- congratulations!!!!

here are the new Gen 2 chargers at Tysons C deck Basement Garage.
IMG_0087.jpg

I'm I allow to post a model S Picture on this thread?

Here is my S in the delivery center. March 23rd.
Model S delivery.jpg

Here it is out front you see the Rotunda there in the background.

Model S Delivery out Front.jpg

You probably won't recognize Tysons anymore. there sprouting 30-50 story buildings now along the Beltway.

Tesla called again today. we moved up one more day to Tuesday morning for the Model 3 delivery.

Also if you go over to the mid atlantic site there are pictures of the new super chargers going in at springfield mall.

Last edited:
Awesome Reddy, thank you!

- The S body color / wheel color you picked is amazing — I hope you buzz the tower when going by the Audi dealer.

- “Tesla called again today” is my favorite read of the day - especially to push date UP.

- I lived in VITA Tyson’s for a while - great view of the 123 traffic.

Thanks again!

here are the new Gen 2 chargers at Tysons C deck Basement Garage.View attachment 298788

You probably won't recognize Tysons anymore. there sprouting 30-50 story buildings now along the Beltway.

Tesla called again today. we moved up one more day to Tuesday morning for the Model 3 delivery.

Hey Reddy, I’m a homesick former NoVA living out West.

I remember - both - the Gallery store opening at Tysons1 and the Tyco full-store opening.

I don’t suppose you could take a photo when you pick-up your treasured new family member and post to soothe my homesickness?

Regardless- congratulations!!!!

Here's a little tidbit: New supercharger at Springfield town center

Yeah, I don't think this obsession laden thread is going to be a place where a woman complains you are not including her. Our wives are looking at us askance as we pour over the latest Tesla news.

-Randy

I can't possibly be the only female Model 3 fan obsessively checking this thread 2 to 3x per day... can I? Please tell me there are others.

Damn those photos are such good quality. My wife is trying to talk me into flying California for a tour of the Fremont Plant. Wouldn’t mind having a view of this lot as well after seeing so many pictures.

here are the new Gen 2 chargers at Tysons C deck Basement Garage.View attachment 298788

View attachment 298789
Here it is out front you see the Rotunda there in the background.

View attachment 298790

Also if you go over to the mid atlantic site there are pictures of the new super chargers going in at springfield mall.

Omgosh they out the front plate on?? :( Is it removable or did they drill a hole? :(

Awesome Reddy, thank you!

- The S body color / wheel color you picked is amazing — I hope you buzz the tower when going by the Audi dealer.

- “Tesla called again today” is my favorite read of the day - especially to push date UP.

- I lived in VITA Tyson’s for a while - great view of the 123 traffic.

Thanks again!
Did you ever get tired of eating at Earl’s? Our company maintains the Mall and the plaza. We get to deal with ice rink and the Christmas tree blowing away.
Hate I say it but I member when all that was a gravel pit and we rode motor cycles in there all day.

Omgosh they out the front plate on?? :( Is it removable or did they drill a hole? :(

I forgot if they drilled the hole. I wasn’t concerned about it because I drive through Leesberg a lot and they will nail me for no front plate.
Now with the 3 they have been explicitly been told not to drill it. They replied that they don’t drill the front on a 3 it’s clamps. Still told them not to install it I won’t run that one very often through town, so we’ll chance it

I can't possibly be the only female Model 3 fan obsessively checking this thread 2 to 3x per day... can I? Please tell me there are others.

No there are more, I talked to CBP Tesla a lot waiting for our S’s, She’s still around to. Just lurking I guess.