Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free 1 year supercharging on all M3 for rest of September 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a couple of passionate threads on the secret counter which I think was Model S performance models. Tesla secretly decreased power once you had so many Supercharger or fast charging sessions. Folks complained and Tesla reversed them I think but best to check out those threads. May not be applicable for M3.

The Supercharger counter is still in effect for both Model S and X... no data yet for the Model 3 :cool:

Well, I finally got around to checking my supercharging status and it amazingly says “free unlimited”! So it seems like they finally figured out how to add the free 1 year (?) free promotion for those who purchased by the end of Q3 with a referral. Anyone else seeing this as well?

Thanks for the tip. I just checked my account and yes mine says "Six Months of Supercharging" as it should. Finally!

Well, I finally got around to checking my supercharging status and it amazingly says “free unlimited”! So it seems like they finally figured out how to add the free 1 year (?) free promotion for those who purchased by the end of Q3 with a referral. Anyone else seeing this as well?
That sucks. I’m penalized for getting the model 3 early. They got my account right. Still says pay per use. Didn’t make any mistakes to give day 1 reservation holder any super charging credits.

Yeah, I was wondering that too, but he did ask for each of the categories, including Life, and I wanted to mention that was there.

I'm going to bet it just says free unlimited supercharging as it doesn't have counters that I am aware of.

So it has FUSC.. until it doesn't have FUSC presumably like those who took the 5K checks.

What does your Tesla account show if you have free super charging for life, 1 year, 6 months or a dollar credit amount.
If it is limited to a time period does it state the time period or would it still state free unlimited Supercharging?

Mines now show Free Unlimited Supercharging

Here is the message on MyTesla for original Model S owners.

upload_2019-1-28_19-8-31.png

I'm going to bet it just says free unlimited supercharging as it doesn't have counters that I am aware of.

So it has FUSC.. until it doesn't have FUSC presumably like those who took the 5K checks.
Mine used to say FUSC, it was added to my account about the same day I got the check in the mail and cahsed it lol. It has been removed but I did get my 5k! Good buy on the car now. I wish I had a free one year though, just because I want to try supercharging someday and I like free stuff :)