Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

From Orange to Chrome

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have made it my mission to find the coolest color for my model S.
Orange looked pretty cool, let me know what you guys think of Chrome! In the 1 day the car has been chrome, I have probably been responsible for at least 1 fender bender :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_7763.JPG
    IMG_7763.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 5,144
  • IMG_7749.JPG
    IMG_7749.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,969
  • side.JPG
    side.JPG
    704.2 KB · Views: 2,807
Color tastes are very personal. I think the orange was beautiful, if not my style. The chrome looks... Hmmm... I really want to be positive here... Maybe... I've almost got it.... Expensive. It looks like you spent a lot of money on it. If that is what you are going for you nailed it.

If you were going for something that highlights the beauty and lines of the car I'm thinking you ended up off-brief.

I had my flame suit on expecting much harsher responses lol. The shop that did the orange asked me if they could try Wrapping a car chrome and I offer, no cost to me.
It's coming off next week, can't decide which color I should do next.
Btw I feel like Justin Bieber driving it around, awful feeling.

I had my flame suit on expecting much harsher responses lol. The shop that did the orange asked me if they could try Wrapping a car chrome and I offer, no cost to me.
I'll admit... if offered for free... I might do that, too... just to see the looks on people's faces. :)
As for next color - yellow. Like this http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aM-QiouCmOY/TlycRL6NeGI/AAAAAAAABug/CgDY-sLAbrU/s1600/Ferrari_Yellow_1.JPG

If it was brushed aluminum, maybe, but "mirror accident causer" is not for me.

I don't really care anymore what people do to their cars, im lightening up so its cool!

Must be fun to drive around blinding people on a sunny day (hopefully it doesn't cause an accident) :biggrin: