Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Froot luggage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Neilio

Jul 8, 2020
Brentford
First of all, apologies for using the word froot I know some people don't like it. I think it's a kooky name though.

Does anyone know if there have been decent luggage sets made specifically to fit the Froot in a Model 3? I ask because when I had my Smart Roadster I actually got custom boot and froot luggage to make best use of available space. It would be nice if there was the same for Tesla. Maybe a froot suitcase and a holdall to fit in the "petrol tank hole" in the boot?

Thanks!

I really like them. Shame all are sold out except for (urgh) carbon fibre effect. I'll keep an eye on them in case they get the others in stock!
I suspect they get each design made in batches, so I’m sure other materials will become available. I suggest you drop them an email enquiring, and then they know there’s some demand.

I got the Oscar and Hamish ones in the white & black style (felt appropriate for white interior). Really rate them - more than I would usually spend on bags but they work great. Enough space to pack clothes for a week in one froot half and everything else in the other froot half, leaving the back boot available for other purposes.

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: Roy W. and Neilio
I got the Oscar and Hamish ones in the white & black style (felt appropriate for white interior). Really rate them - more than I would usually spend on bags but they work great. Enough space to pack clothes for a week in one froot half and everything else in the other froot half, leaving the back boot available for other purposes.
Cheers. That’s the colour I want as well. They haven’t replied yet. Hopefully they will be re stocking them!

I also got the Oscar and Hamish set. You can fit a small Dyson fan in them, with clothes wrapped around to shock absorb, which has been handy in this hot weather when I reach my destination and fans aren't always available where I'm staying. I managed to fit all the clothing in them for a recent camping trip, with towels on top, which freed up the boot for all the camping gear. The 'cellar' in the boot is the perfect size for all the Tesla stuff (cables, Dribox, tow hitch, emergency kit, some cloths, jack point thingies, a pair of crocs, extension lead).

Reactions: Neilio