Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All of a sudden, my car blows through a stop sign at a T junction that it had always previously stopped at. Doesn’t matter which way. Not sure if there was a recent map update that could have caused this? The stop sign shows up on the screen.

Really scary that something that was always working since 10.3 and up until now (with 10.13 installed since it was released) could have suddenly changed and caused a bug like this. What if it had been a red light that suddenly became invisible to the car.

• Informative
Reactions: Matias
All of a sudden, my car blows through a stop sign at a T junction that it had always previously stopped at. Doesn’t matter which way. Not sure if there was a recent map update that could have caused this? The stop sign shows up on the screen.

Really scary that something that was always working since 10.3 and up until now (with 10.13 installed since it was released) could have suddenly changed and caused a bug like this. What if it had been a red light that suddenly became invisible to the car.
10.13 was never released, at least not widely.

For what it's worth, at a nearby T-intersection, stop sign not visualized - ran through stop sign, both directions. Vdot cleared the heavy vegetation, stop sign finally visualized, but STILL ran stop sign (reported). Recently tried it again and it finally stops the way it's supposed to. I checked and have gotten the new map. This is all on 12.2

I think it is reasonable for you to guess the new map made a difference. All I can say is report it. And keep reporting it until it is fixed.

Reactions: tdiggity