Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD-beta 2023.6.15 rollout speculation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I’m not saying a subscription costs $200 for those with EAP.

I’m sayinng if someone without EAP pays $200 per month they get some good features over basic autopilot (equivalent to what I have with EAP). Better than I get for $100 per month (I learned the hard way).
I get ya. Honestly, $100 or $200 is not worth either at this point. I’ve wasted so much money and feel duped.

Reactions: jebinc
Interesting there is no direct mention of PB or lane selection. Perhaps implied but I'm not holding my breath.
The phrase "highway false slowdowns" appears in the release notes. Certainly there are references to lanes throughout. Tesla Bull posted a video of his car taking a right to get onto a suburban multi-lane road, then very quickly crossing all lanes in time to get into a left turn lane (a scenario 11.3.6 fails). I've watched other videos by him that have the car on the highway, changing lanes to the left for greater speed, and then correctly moving back to the right well before an exit.

Reactions: KArnold
I subbed to FSD in the car and got this email. I can cancel and not be charged during the complimentary period.
Screenshot_20230511_141949_Outlook.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: mgs333
I see that TeslaFi and other sites are showing a few installs for 2023.7.5. Would these be the employees and/or YouTubers or are they general distribution installs? Looks like it's about time to subscribe and request beta!

I see that TeslaFi and other sites are showing a few installs for 2023.7.5. Would these be the employees and/or YouTubers or are they general distribution installs? Looks like it's about time to subscribe and request beta!
Only YouTubers/influencers. MO would be about a week of this and a new version of 11.4.2 that first goes to the same YouTubers/influencers and if all goes well start slow rollout to regulars after that. So a select few (of course Tesla selects) of us could start seeing in a week or 2. If all goes well most of us could have before or in early Jun.

Reactions: snovvman
I hope not. It apparently has a regression where it cannot handle two lane roads, marked or not. Oncoming traffic causes the car to stop. Something's not tuned right.
Yet when I pointed this out in my video 6 weeks ago on the prior version, 11.3, nobody seemed to care? It's almost like... *gasp*... YouTubers have more influence, and nobody cares what the real customers think...

https://youtu.be/M6xqha_nX6M

Reactions: jebinc
Yet when I pointed this out in my video 6 weeks ago on the prior version, 11.3, nobody seemed to care? It's almost like... *gasp*... YouTubers have more influence, and nobody cares what the real customers think...

https://youtu.be/M6xqha_nX6M
Next time, disengage FSDb and report the problem. That's what real customers do. The YouTubers have earned the attention of the engineering team by their detailed demonstrations of the strong and weak points of the system.

Reactions: tmoz
Next time, disengage FSDb and report the problem. That's what real customers do. The YouTubers have earned the attention of the engineering team by their detailed demonstrations of the strong and weak points of the system.
You don't think I did this? Thank you for not trusting in my ability to do so... , especially when I've reported this issue SO many times in car, it's easily repeatable.

And, no, the YouTubers have mostly earned the attention of Tesla by shilling for them with proclamations about how phenomenal FSD is.

You don't think I did this? Thank you for not trusting in my ability to do so... , especially when I've reported this issue SO many times in car, it's easily repeatable.

And, no, the YouTubers have mostly earned the attention of Tesla by shilling for them with proclamations about how phenomenal FSD is.
This recent (yesterday) Shill video exemplifies that. It’s a “must watch”!

Reactions: WilliamG