Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey quick non-FSD question I had a 2018 model three and just got the 2024. I used to be able to hit the button button on the top of the screen screen and open my garage and all it wants now is my Q. Does it still have that legacy feature of opening the garage if you pair it with it? Also bonus question how do you put it in neutral with the screen controls? Thanks

Hey quick non-FSD question I had a 2018 model three and just got the 2024. I used to be able to hit the button button on the top of the screen screen and open my garage and all it wants now is my Q. Does it still have that legacy feature of opening the garage if you pair it with it? Also bonus question how do you put it in neutral with the screen controls? Thanks
Homelink module is not installed by default in the newer cars. You can buy it in the app and mobile service will come install it for you.

From what I recall from test driving a M3 you press and hold the gear selection part of the screen.

Reactions: Therealm80
Homelink module is not installed by default in the newer cars. You can buy it in the app and mobile service will come install it for you.
Verify this, but I think using MyQ in the car requires a subscription. I put HomeLink in the car, and later added a MyQ bridge of some sort so that I get notifications when I forget to close the garage door. It ties into our Apple Home system, and no subscription required for that.