Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
known universally as the worst EV ever created.
I only buy good EVs. That is why I have the Spark EV (best EV ever made, it terms of utility and value proposition - it was so good I had to buy at the end of my $50/mo or free or whatever lease on one of them), and the 2018 Model 3.

They also both fit mountain bikes. Though “fit” is a slightly generous term for the Spark.

They would eventually block his ip address and he would be back here before you could say "Phantom braking"
The Solterra is truly keeping with Subaru’s philosophy of yesterday’s technology today. Subaru has really outdone themselves. They achieved the pinnacle with the original WRX and ceased all further vehicle development, with a brief foray into cutting-edge paper head gasket technology and synchroless transmissions.

The Solterra is truly keeping with Subaru’s philosophy of yesterday’s technology today. Subaru has really outdone themselves. They achieved the pinnacle with the original WRX and ceased all further vehicle development, with a brief foray into cutting-edge paper head gasket technology and synchroless transmissions.
You did or do still own a WRX correct? They are badass

Reactions: Snerruc
Two part post.
First internet connection was a Hayes 1200/75 which felt lightning fast compared to a borrowed 300baud modem.
Other part is, here is my HW4 Model Y, steering wheel and crotch in full view.
1717275950777.png

You did or do still own a WRX correct? They are badass
No don’t own one. I had one for thirteen years and apparently they were so good they had still not updated the design (at all) when I sold it at 150k miles. Should have kept it in storage until 2022 or so; would have been an appreciating asset.

These past few posts really sound like a group of old buddies shooting the breeze, knowing that doom is right around the corner, but enjoying the moment. Old-time socialization.
Yep after 15k posts, about time to close the book on V12, and FSD in general. Wishful thinking is not a solution to autonomy.

Maybe next hardware, but seems that a few more breakthroughs are also needed. Obviously it’s WAY more than a few missing cameras. Presumably these breakthroughs will be announced 8/8. One has to assume with the Robotaxi design nearing complete that they are putting the finishing touches on the beta codebase.