Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AI DRIVR and Dirty Tesla (Chuck gets a pass since he is flying) get your a$$es out of bed and make a 12.4.1 video before we (the internet) have to open a can of whip a$$ on you. :eek:😂

AI DRIVR you get an extra hour for making some My Space videos last night. ;) But Chris gets NO sympathy break just because he is STUCK driving a Cybertruck and has to borrow the Model Y to test.

Apparently unnecessary lane changes has gone worse, otherwise it is better

This sequence of one lane change after another seems too poor to be just some unfortunate characteristic or general regression ij the 12.4.1 build. Something specific is going on in this stretch.

While it's not exactly "unusable" (especially looking at his other clips), this segment is quite bad. To me it's reminiscent of the prior Reddit report on 12.4 behavior - which turned out to be fixed by camera calibration. I'm not saying that's what it is here, but there's some special cause. Two parts of the network fighting each other, for some reason.

24.15.5 has made the TeslaFi list. now we need to see some numbers in the next few days.

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 6.35.20 AM.png

Reactions: FSDtester#1
[not]Surprize-surprize Whole Mars posted a 12.4.1 Youtube from last night and your will NEVER believe it but it was ZERO intervention drive. That is the FIRST ZERO intervention drive for Whole Mars...........no wait........sorry, I being told that is not quite correct....... and that is in fact the FOUR HUNDRED and TWENTYth zero intervention drive.

EDIT: Looks like Omar posted at least 2.

Edit again: A third, Omar just can't help it. 🤣

Last edited: