Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those 6 lane changes in 1 minute. That has never happened to me, even on V10.2,
Which was a turd in a punch bowl šŸ„£ šŸ’©
IMG_1048.jpeg

My car seems to imply it hasn't checked in over a week and yet it has installed 2 updates during that time (14.8 and 14.9). No, I'm not on FSD but thought I'd mention it.
Learned something new that I should of already known. All software builds coming out over the last month or so have Fsd built into them, worldwide šŸŒ. Whether they are locked out due to not subscribing or geographic location, is the only reason any car would not have Fsd.

Don't you have Elon's personal number. Just give him a call and tell him that you are embarrassed that the influencers got it before you. I bet you will have 12.4.1 before the end of ...................šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

Feeling the optimism now. I bet we see our first TMCer get 12.4.1 by Tuesday (other than gottagofast) and a big o'l handful before Friday (<>5%). If it doesn't have any "known bugs" we will ALL be just like Omar and dive a year intervention free.šŸ¤£
I didnā€™t think I would have before influencers just first one here to have it

Learned something new that I should have already known. All software builds coming out over the last month or so have Fsd built into them, worldwide šŸŒ. Whether they are locked out due to not subscribing or geographic location, is the only reason any car would not have Fsd.
They did that with Autopilot as well, with it running in background so it could continue to get data

Well you are likely still in the running so go and get it done. We or waiting with bated breath because we ALL KNOW we can't get it until it is been gottagofast installed. So our weight is on your shoulders.
Thank you Mr. Julien for being the sane, sobar, moral person and guiding light of this thread to keep us all on task and in the know. Pretty impressive insights for someone living in a 100 story Penthouse in ATL....lucky bastard

• Funny
Reactions: LSDTester#1
On the topic of handling different traffic laws by state/city/region, it's straightforward enough to make a small data structure that encodes these laws, and attach the appropriate data structure to each training example fed into the network.
You got me wondering: How many regions are there with significantly different traffic laws, worldwide? Fifty states here. 195 countries in the world.

Perhaps somewhere between 200 and 300.

Interesting... never would go there on my own.
I do have a theory that @gottagofast is either Alan's 2nd account to screw with us which would be brilliant, or @Ramphex , because he is even more naughty than Alan.
I canā€™t even handle one account, I definitely donā€™t have two