Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gemini 19in performance wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally was able to order a set of these wheels off the tesla website in between States of being sold out.

I was wondering for anyone who may already have these and have gone from the 20's to these how much of an improvement you saw. How much do the gemini caps help if at all?

I got mine put on yesterday. I never received an e-mail or anything from the local service center, so I just set up an appointment in the app, and they had the wheels there waiting for me.

By the way, does anyone have any specs on these? E.g. weight?

Also, the car’s Wheel Configuration menu doesn’t currently list these. The service center left the setting on 20” Performance. I wonder if 19” Sport would be closer?

I got mine put on yesterday. I never received an e-mail or anything from the local service center, so I just set up an appointment in the app, and they had the wheels there waiting for me.

By the way, does anyone have any specs on these? E.g. weight?

Also, the car’s Wheel Configuration menu doesn’t currently list these. The service center left the setting on 20” Performance. I wonder if 19” Sport would be closer?

Don't have any answers for you but as I have yet to get mine. What do you think of the new wheels?

I'd love to see some photos of more 3's with Gemini, if any of you have put them on!
Would love to take some pictures, unfortunately after showing up today for my appointment. I was informed there was a mixup on the parts order and that the wheels are now expected towards the end of February. At this rate I will get these winter tires just in time for spring.

Showed up today for my third appointment trying to get these wheels installed. They had four boxes with my name on it, none of them had the right wheels. I now have a forth appointment setup for mid March.

So much for these being my winter wheels.

IMG_20200309_134508.jpg

Reactions: bcpm3p
Anyone have pics of the actually wheel? Looks like the model y Gemini are different than the model 3 Gemini wheels sold in China. Which ones are being sold here in the states for the model 3?

There is a pic of the wheel up above that I posted, or were you looking for something else?

I’m talking about what the actual wheel looks like, with the cap off. Initial posts speculated that they looked the same as the ones being sold in China. But the Model y in the states have the same caps but the actual wheel design is different. Which one is being sold for the model 3?

5472C248-C966-4721-8315-8123392DD87F.jpeg
53FF09AD-3878-4386-B49E-83F922ED41CF.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: bcpm3p