Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General Discussion: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good start for today:
Screenshot-2018-4-23 KANYE WEST on Twitter(1).png

Source: KANYE WEST on Twitter

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-4-23 KANYE WEST on Twitter.png
    Screenshot-2018-4-23 KANYE WEST on Twitter.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 46
Reuters - this evening: China opposes all forms of protectionism, commerce minister says

China will quicken the pace of reform and implement its pledge to opening up banks, securities and insurance, besides easing foreign ownership limits on autos...

China is again playing their usual game of empty promises. Don’t expect any relevant improvements for car makers soon. The reason why they want to open up their finance sector and would like to see foreign participation there is because the financial sector in China is in BIG TROUBLE...

Reactions: Snerruc
Since the pane
@ WaitingforM3;

Thx for the pic !!!

But what happened to the "solar cells at the roof" project ? I only see two rows of cells..
You would only seriously ask this question if you didn't know that there was none at the end of Feb, and you have no idea that Tesla will continue to install more when they're ready. It's dangerous to play the stock market if you can only see the past but not the future, and even more dangerous if you can't even see the past.

• Funny
Reactions: JRP3 and Skryll
Reuters - this evening: China opposes all forms of protectionism, commerce minister says

China will quicken the pace of reform and implement its pledge to opening up banks, securities and insurance, besides easing foreign ownership limits on autos...

Yes, this is confirm by China on April 17th, and here is my tweet vincent on Twitter

Also , was reported will be a deal coming soon (between China and Tesla) on March 14th, and here is my tweet vincent on Twitter

Most of the US medias chose not to report.

Status
Not open for further replies.