Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General Discussion: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they really learn how to assemble cars efficiently in tents, they can start making cars in China even before the GF is completely built.

Remember that post I made about the Boeing 737? Yeah.

A 737 in a Sprung
sprung-737-1.png

I do not think that is correct. No one claims the credit till they file taxes, so that would make the system practically unusable.

IRS allows manufacturer to certify what cars get the credit and what the credit level is. IRS also uses sold vs acquired, but at least acquired is based on State title transfer.

I must have been up too late last night. You are right that wouldn't make any sense, thanks for the correction!

• Helpful
Reactions: mongo
r/teslamotors - Is Ford trademark-squatting 'Model E' ? [Discussion]

Steven Armstrong bragged how Ford does 7000 cars in 4 hours instead of 7 days like Tesla, and got an excellent question back: "I’m sorry is that the Model E they threw a hissy fit about and stole from Tesla? Did they make 7,000 of those in four hours? Because if they don’t have the intent or capability of producing it that would be like patent/trademark squatting"

Could this actually be a case of Trademark Squatting, and what would be the consequences?

Last edited:
Unless Tesla has a supplier problem with the white seat material, I don't see why they can't make as many of them as they want. Just drop a bolt of white into the equipment instead of black and presto, white seats. Am I missing something?

Not so easy
Those seats are vegan
TSLA has to cultivate a difficult to grow crop of albino veganettes and then process them
This season's crop only provided enough material for 1000 seats that will be exclusive to the Perf 3
Next year there might be a bigger crop, but they need to find space to grow it
And then there will be complaints that there is racism or bias excluding other veganettes

Not so easy
Those seats are vegan
TSLA has to cultivate a difficult to grow crop of albino veganettes and then process them
This season's crop only provided enough material for 1000 seats that will be exclusive to the Perf 3
Next year there might be a bigger crop, but they need to find space to grow it
And then there will be complaints that there is racism or bias excluding other veganettes
That's why the trip to spain. Good crop of veaganettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.