TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Getting a response from the Denver service center?

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by pf-flyer, Oct 6, 2017.

1. pf-flyer

pf-flyer Member

My center display died two days ago and doesn't reboot. I've left four messages for the Denver service center over the past two days and they haven't called back. Anyone know how best to get them to respond, have experience with the average response time, or know if anyone is actually working there?

thanks,
    pf-flyer

2. pf-flyer

pf-flyer Member

Figured it out myself, but will post in case any of you go down this route. If you call the main tesla number and have it automatically transfer to the Denver service center, then it goes to a voicemail box that the Tesla Service center no longer has access to. So you need to call the direct line (303) 632-4200, not the 877 Tesla number.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  3. ThisIsTrue

ThisIsTrue Dismember

Astounding. I just shake my head at their frustrating communications issues.

• Like x 1
  4. dgpcolorado

dgpcolorado high altitude member

I call 303-632-4200 for Denver Service (then select option 2). My success rate is 50% — every other call is picked up (I call during normal business hours, of course). Once when there was no answer I tried to leave a message only to find that the voice mailbox was full. Haven't tried that again. When I do get a service rep on the line I find him or her pleasant to deal with.

I'm due for a DU replacement on Wednesday. The replacement DU was supposed to arrive three weeks ago but I heard nothing. Finally called again on Friday and they found a DU for me (from someone else?) and I was able to schedule an appointment right away. [Sure hope that it is a "Q revision" DU, not one of the earlier ones, forgot to ask.] I was hoping to have this work done in September before having to deal with snow crossing the mountains. As it happens, a statewide snowstorm is predicted for tomorrow...

5. Barry

Barry Active Member

dgp - Don't forget it's at their new location.

6. dgpcolorado

dgpcolorado high altitude member

Yes, I've got the new address in nav already and have mapped out various routes coming from Boulder. I'm worried about traffic; we don't have traffic here in Ouray County, population ~4500.

• Like x 1
  7. jbcarioca

jbcarioca Active Member

I dealt with the new Denver SC about two weeks ago. No doubt they have adjustments with the new SC, but they're enormously helpful once you connect. I had a coolant pump problem on a Saturday morning in Wyoming. When I got to the SC (after my car sent me to the old one) I was irritated and upset. They were gentle, kind, courteous and dealt with my issues on the spot. Teething problems, no doubt. Much better location, also no doubt. Really good staff, yes!

• Like x 1