Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting excited!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a message from one of my staff with a photo of the charger, expecting delivery Friday of my MS.

How am I going to hibernate until Friday!

Attachments

• IMG_5810.JPG
    IMG_5810.JPG
    365.1 KB · Views: 78
Whoops, meant to add what I ordered!

Ended up grabbing a white S70 demo, which is currently on the way up from Vic.

White Pearl Multi Coat
Pano Roof
19" Wheels
Black Next Gen Seats
Carbon Fiber
White Headliner
AP

Couldn't justify the $10k for AWD, don't think I'll regret that decision in Queensland

Got a message from one of my staff with a photo of the charger, expecting delivery Friday of my MS.

How am I going to hibernate until Friday!

I'm Hibernating until Friday week a
Yep! Might start drinking wine now!

So I'm wondering, if I want a CHADEMO charger, how do I go about ordering? How long do they take?

I'm still waiting for AGL/Energex to sort out 3 Phase connection
My 3 phase install is up and going (Energex connected new polyphase meter on T31 tarrif). Let me know if you have any questions, was fairly straight forward.

My wall connector is lonely though!

My car just came off the boat and is being prepped for next Friday pickup from Brissy. Been in mental hibernation since getting the D day last week..........

Ah tell me more about T31! Who are you with??
Installed 3 Phase Wall connector in my garage as I had existing 3 phase supply with 32 amp outlet.

I wanted Off peak T31 as the cost is 14.42 cents per KWH with Origin + I get a 10% discount on a plan. It switches on from 11.00pm and off at approx. 7:30am.

I got my sparky to order the connection through Energex/Origin Energy. We had to install a new polyphase meter (approx $650 charge expected). Energex took a bit over a week to come out from order date and spent around an hour installing the Meter.

I set the Wall connector to 16 amp output which should suit the 48amp onboard charger perfectly as I didn't upgrade my charger. I could up output to 24 amp if I upgrade charger but don't see the need at this point in time.