Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glovis Challeneg en route to Southampton?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last week I thought my Model 3 SR+ was on board the Glovis Cosmos only to be advised by Tesla that no, it was on another sister ship in the fleet called Glovis Challenge. As of today the latter vessel left Zeebrugge and instead of going to Southampton as I had hoped, it is now en route to the port of Emden in Germany - why would it go there???

I have been told I might get my Tesla to collect Sunday 1st March. How on earth then is that ship going to get all the way to Southampton and then offloaded and all the Model 3s delivered throughout UK and all PDI checked etc by say Saturday 29th Feb? Hoping for a miracle.

I am losing faith or is it the plot lol.

Anyone know any more than me please?

Thanks

David (in Kent)

Last week I thought my Model 3 SR+ was on board the Glovis Cosmos only to be advised by Tesla that no, it was on another sister ship in the fleet called Glovis Challenge. As of today the latter vessel left Zeebrugge and instead of going to Southampton as I had hoped, it is now en route to the port of Emden in Germany - why would it go there???

I have been told I might get my Tesla to collect Sunday 1st March. How on earth then is that ship going to get all the way to Southampton and then offloaded and all the Model 3s delivered throughout UK and all PDI checked etc by say Saturday 29th Feb? Hoping for a miracle.

I am losing faith or is it the plot lol.

Anyone know any more than me please?

Thanks

David (in Kent)

they unload all cars in zeebrugge then ship the UK ones across to Southampton in smaller ships. Head over to the UK forums for all the details 2020 Shipping Movements