Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GME and AMC stock action (out of main)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The slow rise continues. Makes me wonder if the other hedge funds see the writing on the wall and now also throwing the loser funds under the bus. There's no way even WSB could do this right?

The autopsy on this after it's over will be amazing. If it doesn't bring everything down around us.

Reactions: kbM3
Loving this. Citron has almost paid for my tri motor cybertruck today. ;)

I couldn't resist and got back in at $95 or so. There was an article linked to me around how Melvin Capital needed some help from friends to explain a horrendous start to 2021 after years of pillaging, and it was then that I realize this thing has some real momentum.

This story is so fascinating, and while I find Reddit incredibly challenging to navigate, the conviction over there is unreal.

I have not paid for my Cybertruck, but this is a nice bit of lunch money.

Reactions: Nocturnal
I love this - F the shorts. I went in big yesterday and today in shares and calls and am up >100% already. And it still feels like it is just the beginning of the squeeze. My profit is already enough for a Founders Roadster! This is so great - I profit and at the same time help decimate the slimy, criminal shorts. I only wish Elon would take a position and then tweet about it. Imagine what that would do!

I love this - F the shorts. I went in big yesterday and today in shares and calls and am up >100% already. And it still feels like it is just the beginning of the squeeze. My profit is already enough for a Founders Roadster! This is so great - I profit and at the same time help decimate the slimy, criminal shorts. I only wish Elon would take a position and then tweet about it. Imagine what that would do!
While that would be funny, I imagine he might end up in jail if he did that haha.

Watching it bounce off 150, greatest show on earth.

Those shorties must be feeling the heat at this point. They spiked it down enough to halt and it instantly bounced back to where it was upon restart.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Artful Dodger
While that would be funny, I imagine he might end up in jail if he did that haha.

He could just do a variation on his Etsy tweet. "Just got the new Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition from Gamestop - love that game".

Also, can't wait for this guy's (gal's?) potential update after market close today. He's got big balls (or she's got some huge ovaries)!

https://www.reddit.com/user/DeepFuckingValue

Today Gamestop earned a customer for life. I used to hate that company. Not so much now. :cool:
He could just do a variation on his Etsy tweet. "Just got the new Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition from Gamestop - love that game".

Also, can't wait for this guy's (gal's?) potential update after market close today. He's got big balls (or she's got some huge ovaries)!

https://www.reddit.com/user/DeepFuckingValue
Yeah he can buy a gold plated wheelbarrow to carry around his massive balls. I'd have bailed on friggin gamestop after making 50k even...but a few million???

• Love
Reactions: EnzoXYZ and Johan
81493302-0639-4E71-8DD4-484BB97ADB3B.jpeg