Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gridserve Charger Sites in UK [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A second Gridserve application in Stevenage has been submitted for a charging hub (not forecourt) at a retail park, for 10 bays of 5 chargers providing shared power at 1 x 180KW or 2 x 90KW

Monkswood Retail Park SG1 1TL

The location is at a retail shopping park and is intended to let visitors charge whilst shopping. No superchargers on this application.

application 22/00308/FP at Stevenage Planning

Meanwhile the Stevenage Electric Forecourt planning application not far away near the A1M junction 7 still rumbles on with no conclusion... the Hertfordshire Local Flood Authority seem to be staffed by jobsworths 21/00536/FPM

Last edited:
22nd April is Earth Day, is probably why. GridServe if they are ready to go and ahead of schedule may well want to get operational as soon as possible. May also be a single day of operation to ease things ahead of the expected media invite on the 22nd for wider public attention.

22nd April is Earth Day, is probably why. GridServe if they are ready to go and ahead of schedule may well want to get operational as soon as possible. May also be a single day of operation to ease things ahead of the expected media invite on the 22nd for wider public attention.
Could be a busy site over the next couple of days then!

I noticed today that the superchargers now have covers over them that say ‘coming soon’, I wonder if the chargers have been cleaned to get all the building site crap off them, and the covers put on so that they will be pristine for tomorrow?

Could be a busy site over the next couple of days then!

I noticed today that the superchargers now have covers over them that say ‘coming soon’, I wonder if the chargers have been cleaned to get all the building site crap off them, and the covers put on so that they will be pristine for tomorrow?

Well, the Braintree site had inoperative Tesla stalls for months apparently ...

How come they havent snaffled your referral miles yet. Mine all disappeared on 27th March, 6 months after my last referral miles?
i had 3 referrals which extended the expiry by 6 months each, they don't expire until Sept 2023
IMG_2828.jpg