Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
like these? +28 T-S5 Forged Split 5 Spoke Wheel or these at +22 T-S5 Forged Split 5 Spoke Wheel or these in +22 (9.5)T-S5 Forged Split 5 Spoke Wheel or these in +35 (9.5 X 19)T-S5 Forged Split 5 Spoke Wheel or staggered with 20 X 8.5 fronts and 20 X 10 in the rear with +35 T-S5 Forged Split 5 Spoke Wheel

Only like the first: 18x9 +28. That is what I referred to in my comment. It has already been tried and found that they don’t fit because the barrel hits the rear brake calipers. Maybe it fits the non-Performance brakes cars. No, I don’t want 10.5” wide wheels, and 10.5” +22 wouldn’t even fit. I don’t want the 20” wheels, and once again, the factory offset on the 20x8.5 is crazy.

How about the Alfa Romeo 4C 19x9” +25 bit drilled for 5x114.3? They have the design in place but would only have to drill different holes, but they refuse to consider anything else. The difficult part of CAD is already done.

• Helpful
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
Only like the first: 18x9 +28. That is what I referred to in my comment. It has already been tried and found that they don’t fit because the barrel hits the rear brake calipers. Maybe it fits the non-Performance brakes cars. No, I don’t want 10.5” wide wheels, and 10.5” +22 wouldn’t even fit. I don’t want the 20” wheels, and once again, the factory offset on the 20x8.5 is crazy.

How about the Alfa Romeo 4C 19x9” +25 bit drilled for 5x114.3? They have the design in place but would only have to drill different holes, but they refuse to consider anything else. The difficult part of CAD is already done.

that’s why I still haven’t bought titan they are bit close minded. But signature is good but over my budget, if I have unlimited cash would do for signature.

Reactions: ppower
These do not clear rear brakes on the P3D+

Neither do these.
True but there are four other options that do fit the 64.1mm hubs and provide the offset that has been tested and works in all Model3 classes inclusive of the performance model.

If you want something else go elsewhere or do what i did and call the managing partner of Titan 7. (Eddie Lee).

I’m not sure what the disconnect is, there a 1000s of manufacturers. If you want those other specs make a thread an make it happen like others on this forum did. ;).

Reactions: Murattukaalai
So ended up getting the TS-5 in Bronze (19x9) from Titan 7 directly. Website states it doesn't come with center caps but buying it from Evasive comes with center caps and is $20 cheaper. Anyone know why? Not sure if I should cancel or if they actually include the caps.
Call and ask.. they are sold as Accessories
Titan 7 Wheels
941 N Elm St. Unit D
Orange CA 92867
T: 714.909.0866
E: [email protected]

And chrome delete, Chrome and bronze kinda looks funky together.

Saw my car on here so I had to register.
Here are some more pics because I'm sure everyone is curious.

T-S7 19x9 +35 in Techna Bronze
255/35/19 Michelin PS4S
Wheelmate Monster Lugs M14x1.5 in Black Crhome

Here are some pics for fitment.
View attachment 375076 View attachment 375075

This is the back side showing the cut for Performance Brakes.
View attachment 375069

Monster Lugs fit well. These use a 19mm socket for removal.
View attachment 375078 View attachment 375077

What TPMS are you running? I see they are black. Running the same setup on a white AWD.

TPMS and wheels in. Picking 245/40R19 Falken tires up on Saturday then getting them installed.

Attachments

• 2134E1CB-D506-409A-BB1C-C660FE0FD51B.jpeg
    2134E1CB-D506-409A-BB1C-C660FE0FD51B.jpeg
    658.4 KB · Views: 139
So ended up getting the TS-5 in Bronze (19x9) from Titan 7 directly. Website states it doesn't come with center caps but buying it from Evasive comes with center caps and is $20 cheaper. Anyone know why? Not sure if I should cancel or if they actually include the caps.

I bought the Titan7 T-S5 wheels from Evasive and the price did include the center caps. I found it interesting when I bought the T-S5s from Evasive on Nov 15th, the cost of the 4 wheels was $90 cheeper than purchasing from Titan7 directly. I ordered the wheels from Evasive on Friday the 15th and the wheels were delivered on Saturday the 16th, less than 24 hrs later. Tony gave me the Black Friday free shipping also..

Reactions: untilcomplete
I bought the Titan7 T-S5 wheels from Evasive and the price did include the center caps. I found it interesting when I bought the T-S5s from Evasive on Nov 15th, the cost of the 4 wheels was $90 cheeper than purchasing from Titan7 directly. I ordered the wheels from Evasive on Friday the 15th and the wheels were delivered on Saturday the 16th, less than 24 hrs later. Tony gave me the Black Friday free shipping also..

T7 gave me a mil discount which helped. Ended up still being about $70 more expensive compared to Evasive since I had to buy the center caps. Oh well wheels look great.

It's always going to be cheaper to buy from a dealer than direct.