Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Handover party for first 30 customer Model 3's on (July) 28th!"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fist-yes.jpg

Do you own a velvet jacket? :p

Hmmmm-For this I would rent, buy or lease one :)

Edit-Too slow to get my swag photos uploaded-Looks like TEG won, :) as it should be!!! Enjoy!!!

I can be available on late notice so no invite goes unused :)

OK--I have a Tesla Monterey Car Week bag, from the Seaside SCGrand Opening, Model 3 and Model S sheets signed by the designer Franz von Holzhausen.....But I still think the first one should go to TEG! I will take any leftover +1 :)

IMG_7467.jpg

IMG_7473.jpg

IMG_7474.jpg

Hmmmm-For this I would rent, buy or lease one :)

Edit-Too slow to get my swag photos uploaded-Looks like TEG won, :) as it should be!!! Enjoy!!!

I can be available on late notice so no invite goes unused :)

OK--I have a Tesla Monterey Car Week bag, from the Seaside SCGrand Opening, Model 3 and Model S sheets signed by the designer Franz von Holzhausen.....But I still think the first one should go to TEG! I will take any leftover +1 :)

View attachment 237244
View attachment 237243
View attachment 237245
How did you get his autograph??? I have all 3 designs and want to try to have Elon and Franz sign them...

Hello everybody,
Didn't find if hangout will be transmitted in live, does anybody have an url or something where il will be shown ?
Thxs.

Just go to tesla.com after 10PM eastern and the page should change, expect to have to wait several hours after the page changes for a video box to apear, expect to have to wait an undetermined amount of minutes or hours after that for live video.

Hello everybody,
Didn't find if hangout will be transmitted in live, does anybody have an url or something where il will be shown ?
Thxs.
I just got a phone call from Tesla telling me about the upcoming event. He said to go to tesla.com for more information, and that I would be getting an email soon. That's the first I've heard of a reservation holder getting a call out of the blue to watch this event. I hope it's a good sign.

Cool, when did you reserve your model 3?
Houston, first day but not first in line. Model S owner. I also live 30 miles from the nearest service center, which I think is one of their less busy ones. I'm probably overthinking it (Here, on TMC? Never!), but if I were Tesla, I would also use those criteria if I expected early adopters to have a lot of service visits.

I just got a phone call from Tesla telling me about the upcoming event. He said to go to tesla.com for more information, and that I would be getting an email soon. That's the first I've heard of a reservation holder getting a call out of the blue to watch this event. I hope it's a good sign.
I think those who follow Tesla news closely already knew about the event. It sounds like they will be notifying everyone about the event via email, just in case.

How did you get his autograph??? I have all 3 designs and want to try to have Elon and Franz sign them...

Tesla held a gathering for the Grand Opening of the Seaside Service Center 2 years ago. Franz and Doug Field were there. They were handing out the Model S drawing, but I had brought my Model 3 reservations drawings with me. The Manager at Seaside is a great asset for Tesla!

Reactions: DÆrik
Status
Not open for further replies.