Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone bought and used Drag DR-83 wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The center caps that come with the wheels also have the smaller center portion that’s removable and fit the Tesla caps. I had a set of satin black ones with a silver T I was using on my Gemini wheels and I put those on these wheels to see if I liked the look. I might grab the full satin black ones though.

I have a 23 MYP Blk/Blk. I'm interested in switching over to dr 83 as well.

After having them for a few more months, any further comments on ride quality, stability when mashing the gas, etc? What color would you get? black or gray?

What do you think about using a lower profile tire? 255/45 or 255/40 or maybe even 255/35?

Thanks.

These wheels are fantastic, they ride nice and stability is solid and the gray is almost a perfect match to the OEM wheels. Will probably get another set for the winter. The efficiency is fantastic and you can rotate your tires with this setup.

1693501170072.png

Reactions: lolsups
No pics, but I got these installed with a set of CC2 last week on my 22 MYLR. So far, it is a huge improvement as far as ride quality is concerned. I had 20" inductions and the ride was so harsh, so was very happy that these helped.

Thanks for posting all the details on these, I just picked up a 24 MYLR last week and already planning to get these when its time for new tires (assuming I have that much patience lol). I opted to go with the 19" due to ride quality as well.. really thought I would be able to convince myself to just change the covers on the Gemini but man do I hate them.. haha